Post 2019 College Football Season Discussion
Posted: 16 January 2020 10:42 AM   [ Ignore ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  6810
Joined  2009-09-09

Well, now that the 2019 season is over it’s going to be a long time until August.  Clemson will probably be a preseason top 3 team but what else should we expect or hope?

The ACC must improve in football.  It can’t be Clemson and everyone else.  It’s not health for the league and the fledgling ACC Network.  UNC looks like a potential 10 win type team which is good for the Coastal and perhaps UVa can keep up the pace but teams like VT and Miami hasn’t shown me much in the ability to improve from what we’ve been seeing over the last few year.  FSU has a new coach but the QB situation and O-Line isn’t a quick fix.  I like what Louisville was able to accomplish so quickly.  We’ll see.

Signature 

Edgar Friendly

Because I like to think, I like to read. I’m into freedom of speech, the freedom of choice. I’m the kind of guy who likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder - “Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of BBQ ribs with the side order of gravy fries?” I want high cholesterol.

Posted: 16 January 2020 04:04 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4131
Joined  2008-10-29

UNC will either be 11-1 or 12-0. Auburn replacing entire DL and a bunch of OL.

Signature 

A great wife, two wonderful girls, and an ever improving golf game. Gray hairs not withstanding!

Posted: 16 January 2020 09:29 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  975
Joined  2011-04-22
UNC 98 - 16 January 2020 04:04 PM

UNC will either be 11-1 or 12-0. Auburn replacing entire DL and a bunch of OL.

UNC-UCF is a great Thursday night opener. Winner should definitely have NY6 bowl aspirations.

Signature 

God Bless Saturday. @MattSmithCFB

Posted: 18 January 2020 07:40 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4131
Joined  2008-10-29

UCF will come back to earth this coming season, I think. I’m thinking about going to that game. Either that or Atlanta vs. Auburn.

Signature 

A great wife, two wonderful girls, and an ever improving golf game. Gray hairs not withstanding!