Clemson Football Has 23 Covid 19 Cases
Posted: 20 June 2020 08:20 AM   [ Ignore ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  6804
Joined  2009-09-09

I guess All I can say is better now than later.  Get it out of the way so the chance of getting it again is minimal. From what I can tell, most were asymptomatic and none needed hospitalization.

Signature 

Edgar Friendly

Because I like to think, I like to read. I’m into freedom of speech, the freedom of choice. I’m the kind of guy who likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder - “Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of BBQ ribs with the side order of gravy fries?” I want high cholesterol.

Posted: 24 June 2020 11:07 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4051
Joined  2009-01-07

I’m pretty sure they were all asymptomatic. It may end up being a mess when/if all the students return.

Signature 

“I won’t support any sport where you sit on your ass and go backwards.”

Coach Frank Howard when asked to support a rowing team at Clemson

Posted: 27 June 2020 11:08 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-09-09

14 more new case on the team…

Signature 

Edgar Friendly

Because I like to think, I like to read. I’m into freedom of speech, the freedom of choice. I’m the kind of guy who likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder - “Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of BBQ ribs with the side order of gravy fries?” I want high cholesterol.

Posted: 01 July 2020 06:56 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-09-09

Boomer Esiason all but accused Clemson and SEC schools of purposely getting Covid-19 as an attempt to create a “Herd Immunity” with the team so they won’t get sick later.

Not a bad idea since these kids are in an extremely low risk of mortality. You can’t admit to such a thing of course. So ‘ill be appropriately “shocked” if it ever turns out to be true.

Signature 

Edgar Friendly