Clemson Football Has 23 Covid 19 Cases
Posted: 20 June 2020 08:20 AM   [ Ignore ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  6923
Joined  2009-09-09

I guess All I can say is better now than later.  Get it out of the way so the chance of getting it again is minimal. From what I can tell, most were asymptomatic and none needed hospitalization.

Signature 

Dabo Swinney:

“I’ve been in this league for 18 years. I’ve been the head coach here for 12. (Florida State has) had three coaches in four years… I’m not gonna worry about advice from Tallahassee.”

Posted: 24 June 2020 11:07 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4101
Joined  2009-01-07

I’m pretty sure they were all asymptomatic. It may end up being a mess when/if all the students return.

Signature 

“I won’t support any sport where you sit on your ass and go backwards.”

Coach Frank Howard when asked to support a rowing team at Clemson

Posted: 27 June 2020 11:08 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-09-09

14 more new case on the team…

Signature 

Dabo Swinney:

“I’ve been in this league for 18 years. I’ve been the head coach here for 12. (Florida State has) had three coaches in four years… I’m not gonna worry about advice from Tallahassee.”

Posted: 01 July 2020 06:56 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-09-09

Boomer Esiason all but accused Clemson and SEC schools of purposely getting Covid-19 as an attempt to create a “Herd Immunity” with the team so they won’t get sick later.

Not a bad idea since these kids are in an extremely low risk of mortality. You can’t admit to such a thing of course. So ‘ill be appropriately “shocked” if it ever turns out to be true.

Signature 

Dabo Swinney:

Posted: 08 July 2020 06:05 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4155
Joined  2008-10-29

UNC has 39 out of 427 tests between football and men’s and women’s basketball.  The football team has halted voluntary workouts for 1 week as a precaution. To me, it’s looking less and less like football season will happen on time.

Signature 

A great wife, two wonderful girls, and an ever improving golf game. Gray hairs not withstanding!