2 of 2
Very proud of our basketball team
Posted: 11 March 2012 10:40 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 16 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3503
Joined  2010-12-23

I thought everybody hated Florida State… Now folks want to see us win?? I don’t get it.

Signature 

>>>─────;;;─►

“The same rowdy crowd that was here last night is back again.”

Posted: 11 March 2012 10:47 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 17 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5015
Joined  2008-10-29

There seems to be a fine line of you can win a little but not too much…then you are hated. Win a couple more times and people will start turning on you.

Signature 

Ted Striker: “My orders came through. My squadron ships out tomorrow. We’re bombing the storage depots at Daiquiri at 1800 hours. We’re coming in from the north, below their radar.”
Elaine Dickinson: “When will you be back?”
Ted Striker: “I can’t tell you that. It’s classified.”
- Airplane! (1980)

Posted: 12 March 2012 05:50 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 18 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2615
Joined  2008-10-30

^ For the better. Stay off the bandwagon. We don’t need everyone expecting us to do something and then trying to blame FSU fans for having us over-rated when it doesn’t happen.

Signature 

2012 ACC Football Champions
2012 Orange Bowl Champions
2013 Florida state Champions
2013 ACC Football Champions
2013 NCAA National Champions

“This is our time, it ain’t their time!”
-Jimbo

Posted: 19 March 2012 01:09 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 19 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  434
Joined  2012-02-17

Heck of a run all things considered. Tough loss last night and I just don’t understand why our bigs kept letting the ball get poked out of their hands. Very proud of this team still, ACC tournament champs. Oh and the Bearcats uniforms are awful.

Signature 

The artist formerly known as 4thNNole

Posted: 21 March 2012 08:37 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 20 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3299
Joined  2008-10-29

What’s up with the coach winning the ACC tournament, making a nice run in the NCAA’s and then lobbying for a job at a down Big10 school? I read some tweets from a newspaper guy in Fla who basically said FSU give the Bball team no support. Is this true? Why in the world would they not support a guy who has built up the program and acheived what he did? These reports have to be false. What’s the scoop down there?

Signature 

I’m quite lucky. I have a lovely wife, two great kids and an ever improving golf game.

Posted: 21 March 2012 11:09 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 21 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2764
Joined  2011-02-04
UNC 98 - 21 March 2012 08:37 PM

What’s up with the coach winning the ACC tournament, making a nice run in the NCAA’s and then lobbying for a job at a down Big10 school? I read some tweets from a newspaper guy in Fla who basically said FSU give the Bball team no support. Is this true? Why in the world would they not support a guy who has built up the program and acheived what he did? These reports have to be false. What’s the scoop down there?

Don’t believe the rumors. Coach Ham get’s compensated very good at FSU, I believe he is being paid 1.6 million a year, his practice facility from what I understand is also very good by national standards. Other than selling out every game, I don’t know what else a coach could ask for “support”.

Signature 

“And that’s all I have to say about that”

2 of 2