Good article on Mark Richt RE:  Not compromising his Faith.
Posted: 08 November 2012 10:59 AM   [ Ignore ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  196
Joined  2008-10-29

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/ncaaf—georgia-s-mark-richt-only-interested-in-national-title-bids-on-terms-that-won-t-compromise-his-faith.html

Signature 

“We fight not for glory, nor riches nor honors, but for freedom alone, which no good man gives up except with his life.”

OPERATION IRAQI FREEDOM
OPERATION NEW DAWN
OPERATION JOINT FORGE
FSU BOOSTER

Posted: 10 November 2012 10:51 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3733
Joined  2008-10-29

Thanks for the post on my, our, guy Buck. I’ve had my moments after games where I just couldn’t understand how my team didn’t look motivated and questioned whether or not CMR had it anymore…but I’ve also had a lot of I’m so glad that’s my guy moments over the last 13 years including 3 or 4 this season that makes me wonder why so many fans/supporters/idiots/donors want him gone. Get the full picture people. We may have a few dumb drunk college kids and a real police force in Athens, GA that enforces the law regardless of who you may be. We may have even brought in some questionable guys who ended up screwing themselves right out of town. But, if he didn’t recruit them or show an interest in trying to help these young men learn the right way and give them the opportunity to play their way into millions of dollars he would have been blasted for that just as hard as he is for signing them. Bottom line is the guy does things the right way and has a way of affecting young men, albeit not all of them, into growing and maturing into productive members of this society. Oh, and he can coach a little bit too. His loyalties are strong to his staff, sometimes to a fault but I wish to jebus that I had a boss like that. Can he win the big one seems to be the only real question? So far this season no and yes. Where were we against the cocks? Thanks for beating the #2 Turds, it’s been so rare a win I’m wake up with a smile everyday. Football wise the guy runs a great, clean, and contending program, we do want the crystal ball though. This year we probably need some help and the game of everyone’s life to win out to be in a position to get the call. The man is class. Whether that happens or not and I want him as my head football coach for at least another 15 years if he wants to do it that long.

Signature 

How Bout Them Dawgs!!