1 of 2
Nkemdiche decommits from Clemson
Posted: 08 November 2012 12:35 PM   [ Ignore ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  641
Joined  2010-09-06

I wonder if all his team mates will follow?

Signature 

“you are what your record says you are” Bill Parcells

Posted: 08 November 2012 12:57 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2320
Joined  2009-01-07

He denied the rumor - again.

Signature 

“I won’t support any sport where you sit on your ass and go backwards.”

Coach Frank Howard when asked to support a rowing team at Clemson

Posted: 08 November 2012 01:04 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5155
Joined  2008-10-29

This dude sounds like more trouble than he is worth…

Signature 

Ted Striker: “My orders came through. My squadron ships out tomorrow. We’re bombing the storage depots at Daiquiri at 1800 hours. We’re coming in from the north, below their radar.”
Elaine Dickinson: “When will you be back?”
Ted Striker: “I can’t tell you that. It’s classified.”
- Airplane! (1980)

Posted: 08 November 2012 01:07 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-01-07
SoPinesHeel - 08 November 2012 01:04 PM

This dude sounds like more trouble than he is worth…

It is ridiculous. I wish people would stop asking him and I wish he would stop answering.

Signature 

Posted: 08 November 2012 01:14 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  641
Joined  2010-09-06
Curggr - 08 November 2012 12:57 PM

http://www.maxpreps.com/blogs/maxwire-national-blog/0vbYZA7bWUGJG5gVAoDWFA/robert-nkemdiches-coach—yes,-he-has-decommitted.htm

Signature 

“you are what your record says you are” Bill Parcells

Posted: 08 November 2012 01:19 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-01-07
legalfee - 08 November 2012 01:14 PM
Curggr - 08 November 2012 12:57 PM

http://www.maxpreps.com/blogs/maxwire-national-blog/0vbYZA7bWUGJG5gVAoDWFA/robert-nkemdiches-coach—yes,-he-has-decommitted.htm

That’s his coach saying that. He said this: “That is just people talking,” Nkemdiche said Wednesday evening. “I have not done anything or made plans to do anything. They are just talking. I have not decommitted from Clemson.”

Signature 

Posted: 08 November 2012 01:27 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3804
Joined  2008-10-29

Either way the kid is a look at me guy and I know my coaching staff is one of several actively trying to turn him. I wish kids would just commit and shut it down instead of this idea that just because I’m committed doesn’t mean I can’t see other people…my wife would be pissed and chasing me around with a knife if she signed up for that with a commitment to be married.

I honestly don’t want him on the team. Just go on and go to Ole Miss with your brother like your mom is going to make you do and quit jerking everyone around.

Signature 

How Bout Them Dawgs!!

Posted: 08 November 2012 01:28 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-01-07
lostdawg3 - 08 November 2012 01:27 PM

Either way the kid is a look at me guy and I know my coaching staff is one of several actively trying to turn him. I wish kids would just commit and shut it down instead of this idea that just because I’m committed doesn’t mean I can’t see other people…my wife would be pissed and chasing me around with a knife if she signed up for that with a commitment to be married.

I honestly don’t want him on the team. Just go on and go to Ole Miss with your brother like your mom is going to make you do and quit jerking everyone around.

I agree.

Signature 

Posted: 08 November 2012 01:53 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3820
Joined  2010-12-23

He’s going to Ole Miss

Signature 

>>>─────;;;─►

“The same rowdy crowd that was here last night is back again.”

Posted: 08 November 2012 02:12 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1117
Joined  2012-05-08

hes prolly going to ole miss, but it seems kinda fishy. his mother is in constantly in touch with the media talking about how she wants him to go to ole miss, shes reportidly in touch with the coaching staff at ole miss, and she refuses to talk to the clemson coaching staff at all. but clemson is her son’s first choice, most people will agree its a better program than ole miss, and def has the better reputation for sending d-linemen to the nfl.

Signature 

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BUkxIDlCAAMr7Vq.jpg

Posted: 08 November 2012 02:14 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  6351
Joined  2008-10-29

Hey, if he wants to base his college decisions on following his brother then so be it.  We still have a good class lined up with or without him, and honestly I’m tired of the drama.  If he comes, great welcome to Clemson if not…don’t let the door hit you, have fun being a bottom feeder in the SEC.

We don’t need or want drama queens.  Take a look at Chad “Swag” Kelly.  He sure got knocked down a few notches after arriving at Clemson.

Signature 

FIRE CHAD MORRIS, SHOTGUN EXTRAORDINAIRE!!!!!!!!!!  But fire Robbie Caldwell first.

If you’re happy with good enough, then good enough is what you’ll be. Greatness requires the expectation of excellence.

Posted: 08 November 2012 02:16 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 11 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3820
Joined  2010-12-23

What happened to Chad Kelly??

Signature 

>>>─────;;;─►

“The same rowdy crowd that was here last night is back again.”

Posted: 08 November 2012 02:17 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 12 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-10-29

Came in running his mouth how he would challenge for 1 or 2 on the QB depth chart.  He stands on the sidelines with a baseball cap and a clipboard during games.  He doesn’t run his mouth as much anymore and is hopefully learning the meaning of team.

Signature 

FIRE CHAD MORRIS, SHOTGUN EXTRAORDINAIRE!!!!!!!!!!  But fire Robbie Caldwell first.

If you’re happy with good enough, then good enough is what you’ll be. Greatness requires the expectation of excellence.

Posted: 08 November 2012 02:17 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 13 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1117
Joined  2012-05-08

dont you remember? nobody else does either….youre a freshman, keep your head down and your mouth shut, learn something, and let your pads do the talking.

Signature 

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BUkxIDlCAAMr7Vq.jpg

Posted: 08 November 2012 02:26 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 14 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-10-29

I think the general consensus among Clemson fans right now about RN is he needs us more then we need him.  Our defense is young we have Corey Crawford at DE doing a fairly good job, Elijah Daniel coming in next year as well as Dane Rogers.  We’ll be fine at DE, RN was just a cherry on top.  Add in Scott Pagano and possibly Montravius Adams who is visiting this weekend and our line will be fine without RN.

I just don’t really understand the decision.  His family is pressuring him I guess.  You want to go to a middle of the road team, maybe get to a lower teir bowl every year or would you rather go to a school that can win a conference championship, possibly looking at BCS bowls for 2 years in a row, and maybe a national championship run next year, not to mention a school all of your teammates will be attending and friends/girlfriend.  I don’t know….oh well.

Signature 

Posted: 08 November 2012 02:40 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 15 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-10-29

“At this point, I think it’s a family decision,” Conn said. “The family’s going to get together and make the best decision for Robert.”

Its a shame with someone with so much talent is letting someone else decide his future for him.

Signature 

1 of 2