Dawgs at War Plainsmen Eagles/Tigers
Posted: 10 November 2012 09:20 AM   [ Ignore ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3757
Joined  2008-10-29

This one could be the ticket puncher to Atlanta and a date with by all guesstiments the Rolling Tide of Alabama in the conference championship game. I was hoping for an early game so that I could get it over with but…I guess they want this one on late night TV.

I fully expect Auburn to show up and play tough physical football. I also expect them to be the dirty, cheap shot, knee and nut twisting jackarses that they have been for the last few years. Bring it. After the goofy O-Linemen for Aubie opened his mouth this week and said whatever he said about Jarvis Jones I can’t imagine the adrenaline levels for the defense. They apparently need constant reasons to be junkyard and as long as the other team is willing to pull his chain I’m willing to watch him seek and destroy the plays and that goes for the whole pack of these junkyard Dawgs. I expect the defense to GATA all night especially for their fallen Senior NT Abry Jones who has suffered a UGA career ending knee injury. The guy played his tail off as a Dawg and will always be a DGD!

If Murray can get the early game jitters out and play/manage the game I just don’t know how they can be stopped by the War Tiger defense. They are ranked badly in all the defensive categories…but as we have seen that doesn’t really matter sometimes so I hope the run game gets going and stays going just enough for AM to find a few open routes. I also expect this unit to be playing with a great deal of emotion and focus after their squad lost Senior Marlon Brown to another UGA career ending knee injury. Brown had made huge strides and gains in his game and seeing him go down like that hurt the entire fan base hard. We were just starting to see this guy blossom into a great play maker and then…it’s all gone. Another DGD and I hope they are both able to recover and maybe live out their dreams of moving on to the next level. That said I would really like to see Gurley go over 1,000 yards for the season tonight and if possible can we just not turn the ball over? I would also like to see what Chris Conley can do now that he is in Browns spot, the kid is really good.

I would love to see a 37-0 shutout for the Dawgs but I know better. This one will prolly be chippy and sloppy early with the Dawgs pulling away late. Go Dawgs!

Signature 

How Bout Them Dawgs!!

Posted: 10 November 2012 03:22 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2615
Joined  2008-10-30

...then go to Atlanta and make sure Bama can extend the “SEC, SEC, SEC,...” streak. Wouldn’t want to do something stupid like have your own team win something.

(At least LSU isn’t scared of Bama.)

Signature 

2012 ACC Football Champions
2012 Orange Bowl Champions
2013 Florida state Champions
2013 ACC Football Champions
2013 NCAA National Champions

“This is our time, it ain’t their time!”
-Jimbo

Posted: 11 November 2012 08:55 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3757
Joined  2008-10-29
93N99 - 10 November 2012 03:22 PM

...then go to Atlanta and make sure Bama can extend the “SEC, SEC, SEC,...” streak. Wouldn’t want to do something stupid like have your own team win something.

(At least LSU isn’t scared of Bama.)

Not scared of Bamer…never have been…never said I was. What does this mean?

I was pretty close on the score prediction for this one at least…I guess I expected a missed PAT or something.

Signature 

How Bout Them Dawgs!!

Posted: 11 November 2012 01:37 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2022
Joined  2008-11-01
lostdawg3 - 10 November 2012 09:20 AM

This one could be the ticket puncher to Atlanta and a date with by all guesstiments the Rolling Tide of Alabama in the conference championship game. I was hoping for an early game so that I could get it over with but…I guess they want this one on late night TV.

I fully expect Auburn to show up and play tough physical football. I also expect them to be the dirty, cheap shot, knee and nut twisting jackarses that they have been for the last few years. Bring it. After the goofy O-Linemen for Aubie opened his mouth this week and said whatever he said about Jarvis Jones I can’t imagine the adrenaline levels for the defense. They apparently need constant reasons to be junkyard and as long as the other team is willing to pull his chain I’m willing to watch him seek and destroy the plays and that goes for the whole pack of these junkyard Dawgs. I expect the defense to GATA all night especially for their fallen Senior NT Abry Jones who has suffered a UGA career ending knee injury. The guy played his tail off as a Dawg and will always be a DGD!

If Murray can get the early game jitters out and play/manage the game I just don’t know how they can be stopped by the War Tiger defense. They are ranked badly in all the defensive categories…but as we have seen that doesn’t really matter sometimes so I hope the run game gets going and stays going just enough for AM to find a few open routes. I also expect this unit to be playing with a great deal of emotion and focus after their squad lost Senior Marlon Brown to another UGA career ending knee injury. Brown had made huge strides and gains in his game and seeing him go down like that hurt the entire fan base hard. We were just starting to see this guy blossom into a great play maker and then…it’s all gone. Another DGD and I hope they are both able to recover and maybe live out their dreams of moving on to the next level. That said I would really like to see Gurley go over 1,000 yards for the season tonight and if possible can we just not turn the ball over? I would also like to see what Chris Conley can do now that he is in Browns spot, the kid is really good.

I would love to see a 37-0 shutout for the Dawgs but I know better. This one will prolly be chippy and sloppy early with the Dawgs pulling away late. Go Dawgs!

Great prediction! One point off when picking a rivalry game is very impressive!