Is TCU’s Gary Patterson Headed to Arkansas?
Posted: 10 November 2012 10:24 AM   [ Ignore ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3834
Joined  2008-10-29

I’ve heard he has become the prime target by the Hogs. I don’t know. He has built a legit program at TCU but if he is ever going to bolt this may be the $$$ day that he is looking for.

Signature 

How Bout Them Dawgs!!

Posted: 10 November 2012 10:33 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3006
Joined  2011-02-04

He’s kinda old, might just retire in a few years anyway. I think he’s turned down other high profile jobs in the recent past.

Signature 

“And that’s all I have to say about that”

Posted: 10 November 2012 10:49 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  692
Joined  2012-06-16

He’s only 52.  Bill Snyder is 73.  I think he’s got a few good years left in him.  The guy is one heck of a coach and a great evaluator and developer of talent.  Andy Dalton was a 2star recruit with offers from TCU and UTEP and he turned Jerry Hughes from an unrated DE (offers from N. Texas and Iowa st) into an all-American and 1st round pick.  He was the guy I wanted to replace Tommy at Clemson.

Signature 

Lord loves a workin’ man; don’t trust whitey; see a doctor and get rid of it - The Jerk

A person is smart.  People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals and you know it. - K

Posted: 10 November 2012 04:24 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3006
Joined  2011-02-04

I thought he was older than 60, that aint too old, but seems like Arkansas is a lateral move if the money is close to the same.

Signature 

“And that’s all I have to say about that”