lostdawgs road trip to turd land…
Posted: 16 November 2012 08:37 AM   [ Ignore ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3715
Joined  2008-10-29

Leaving later this am to head down to see my friends kid kick the game winner against the g8’s… :- ) What it could happen. The trailer park stadium is the only one left for me to see in the old SEC so I figured before I went traveling thousands of miles to aTm and Mizzou I should go ahead and see the benhill.
I’m going to stop on by and meet up with the SP boys at some seafood dive in Brunswick Charlie K has directed me towards too check out the show and shoot the bull with them good folks and then bust on down to our friends place in south Jax. Tailgate starts at 7a for this 1p affair and it should be fun as always. I guess I’ll give a post tailgate report…if I make it out of there with my fingers.

Signature 

How Bout Them Dawgs!!

Posted: 16 November 2012 09:00 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4775
Joined  2008-10-29

Sounds like a fun time…hopefully they can seal the deal unlike UL Lafayette.

Signature 

Ted Striker: “My orders came through. My squadron ships out tomorrow. We’re bombing the storage depots at Daiquiri at 1800 hours. We’re coming in from the north, below their radar.”
Elaine Dickinson: “When will you be back?”
Ted Striker: “I can’t tell you that. It’s classified.”
- Airplane! (1980)

Posted: 16 November 2012 10:40 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  653
Joined  2012-06-16

Is the name of that seafood dive Mudcat Charlie’s?

Signature 

Lord loves a workin’ man; don’t trust whitey; see a doctor and get rid of it - The Jerk

A person is smart.  People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals and you know it. - K

Posted: 16 November 2012 11:10 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  476
Joined  2008-10-28
Slappy - 16 November 2012 10:40 AM

Is the name of that seafood dive Mudcat Charlie’s?

No, Mudcat Charlies in on 17… Zachry’s is the last exit on I95 in Brunswick.

If you guys want to listen to the show, it’s from 5-7pm go here——-> http://www.thefansportsradio.com/index.php

Maybe we will even get LostDawg to come on the show with us to share his Georgia knowledge.

Posted: 16 November 2012 03:07 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2650
Joined  2011-02-04

Let us know if you decide to adopt a football player.

Signature 

“And that’s all I have to say about that”

Posted: 19 November 2012 06:36 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3715
Joined  2008-10-29

Well the game didn’t quite turnout well for my friends and their kid but I think it’s safe to say we had a damn fine time. My Gator friends gave us about the best tailgate you can get for a 1pm game against Jax St. The Patterson’s of Jacksonville, FL had breakfast and lunch served to a good crowd of about thirty folks. Those turds are some crazy jello shot taking fools. Their campus is…interesting. Glad I went and now it’s off the list.

The game was ugly for the turds in the first half and my friend’s kid had some trouble getting them through the uprights on his 2 attempts. In his defense the field absolutely looked like they had a horse and cow show on the turf that morning. The field was bad, let’s just say that. The Jax St. Gamecocks gave them turds all they wanted and then ended up giving them a few points too. They played their guts out trying to beat Florida and that’s what I love about college football. None of those kids were ready to lose even though they weren’t even supposed to be on the field with the other team. Saw Jeff Driskel after the game, looked like he was moving ok to me. I asked him if he was going to be ready to get them Noles next week and he just gave me a crazy why is there a Georgia fan here look and said go gaturds…I swear I saw his ears move when he said it too. After the team left we made to some of the campus bars and I enjoyed hearing Roll Tide and WTF?? alot before finally tapping out and leaving with a wide grin before sundown… ;^ } I do know my limitations. We came home the round trip way and stopped in Valdosta, ate, and passed out at the Hampton Inn. Got home just in time to go do some work and pass out again last night.

Great trip, as you may have seen I met up with the Southernpigskin family and had a great time with all of those good folks and then showed some of my friends how to do a tailgate in your enemy’s backyard….Great Trip!

Signature 

How Bout Them Dawgs!!