The End of the Twinkie and Hostess
Posted: 17 November 2012 08:46 AM   [ Ignore ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2209
Joined  2009-09-09

Most of you news and political gear heads know that Hostess is shutting down and liquidating because striking workers would not take any more concessions.  Hostess need people back to work and they didn’t so the company asked the Bankruptcy courts to allow liquidation and was given permission.

Well done unions!  You really stuck it to the man and put him in his place!  Now 18,500 soon to be laid off workers will have the consolation off that final parting blow…You took a company down.  Well done!

IMO,. I would not want to see any willing striker receive one dime of unemployment because they essential quit their jobs and the taxpayer should not have to pay for their temper tantrum….Of course it won’t work that way…...

Hopefully a place like Bain can come in and buy this place out and the brand, strip out the garbage on both management and labor and reconstitute this company into something that can work…...........or it will end up like the buggy whip factory

Signature 

“If I get Manziel disease, I want every one of you all to get your mikes and start slapping me on the head”

Jameis Winston: 2013

Posted: 20 November 2012 09:18 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5567
Joined  2008-10-28

Ha ha…. great post. Nevermind the fact our country was build on the back of union workers.

You are completely disconnected from the rest or majority of the country.

But anyway, carry on, it’s your world that ‘you’ live in.

Signature 

“Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level, then they beat you with experience.”

TB12, the most mis-understood poster on Southernpigskin.com