The Great Florida State Seminole!
Posted: 17 November 2012 06:57 PM   [ Ignore ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5612
Joined  2008-11-01

It is all about the post season!

Signature 

EMBRACE THE HATE

FSU has beaten the SEC champ at least 8 times, and we don’t even play in the SEC, lol:

FSU beat the 1987 SEC champs 34-6
FSU beat the 1988 SEC champs 13-7
FSU beat the 1989 SEC champs 22-14
FSU beat the 1993 SEC champs 33-21
FSU beat the 1994 SEC champs 23-17
FSU beat the 1996 SEC champs 24-21
FSU beat the 2000 SEC champs 30-7
FSU beat the 2013 SEC champs 34-31

Give it up for the SEC, a conference which almost beat

Posted: 17 November 2012 07:42 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2106
Joined  2009-09-09

For someone who hates the ACC you sure as hell seem pretty proud of winning the division…...or should I ca Co-Champ with a nod to the ACCCG…..

Well Done!...Let’s get 2 into the BCS

Signature 

“If I get Manziel disease, I want every one of you all to get your mikes and start slapping me on the head”

Jameis Winston: 2013

Posted: 17 November 2012 08:02 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-11-01

When FSU wins the ACC I think it fitting that Clemson get another trophy signifying third runners up. I think it is only fair.

I am kidding I am kidding, what Clemson needs to focus on right now is beating USC jr. that is in the interest of all concerned.

Signature 

EMBRACE THE HATE

FSU has beaten the SEC champ at least 8 times, and we don’t even play in the SEC, lol:

Posted: 18 November 2012 11:09 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  562
Joined  2009-07-04

Be sure to tell Jimbo to win the UF and GT/Miami game. His under-performing Seminoles need to play four Qtrs of good football. Nothing would ruin FSU’s year than to lose to the Gators and then get embarrassed by the Coastal champ. However, I could see it happening.

Posted: 18 November 2012 02:56 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  345
Joined  2012-07-14
Orange&Purple; - 18 November 2012 11:09 AM

Be sure to tell Jimbo to win the UF and GT/Miami game. His under-performing Seminoles need to play four Qtrs of good football. Nothing would ruin FSU’s year than to lose to the Gators and then get embarrassed by the Coastal champ. However, I could see it happening.

Be sure to tell Dabo to win the SCAR and bowl game. His under-performing Tigers need to play 4 quarters of good football, especially on defense. Nothing would ruin Clemson’s year than to get embarrassed by the Gamecocks and then go on to get embarrassed in a bowl game again. However, with their atrocious defense, i can definitely see it happening and wouldn’t be surprised if it did.

Signature 

}}}====FEAR=THE=SPEAR====;;>>>

“We know how to win!” - Jimbo after OT victory vs Clemson 9/20/14

“at the end of the day i was tomahawk chopping, two handed, because we couldn’t be there, we were number 3 and had our shot” - Dabo on last year’s FSU team. 9/16/2014

Posted: 18 November 2012 03:06 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3807
Joined  2010-12-23

Don’t pick on Dabo… I wish he was at Florida State… He would do wonders for our cheerleading squad!!

Signature 

>>>─────;;;─►

“The same rowdy crowd that was here last night is back again.”

Posted: 18 November 2012 04:34 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  562
Joined  2009-07-04

HMFIC: if you had a clue about football or me, you would KNOW I am very critical of my Tigers. I am no cheerleader like you nor do I whine like your HC. Our defense stinks plain and simple.

The difference is we have over-achieved this year in terms of wins/losses, even with the pathetic state of football in the ACC. You guys though, have clearly under-achieved. That is a FACT whether you like it or not.

I actually like FSU and have gone to many games in Tally, always enjoy the trip. But, I see things for what they are, not what I hope we are.

Dabo better win next week or I would put him on notice that four in a row is IT. Win at USC next year or find another job.  Maybe you guys need to stop babying Jimbo and get him to stop losing games due mostly to HIS inability to maximize his ridiculously talented football team.

I don’t like mediocrity and have been very vocal about my team.  You obviously don’t approach your school the same way.

Posted: 18 November 2012 04:48 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-11-01

Jimbo knows he screwed up in the NCSU game, we all know it. He was going to get him a SEC type win, run Thompson the second half and it backfired. He is talking about going to the hurry up more however where statistics show FSU is much more effective.

Yep UF is a big game,  lose that and the dogs will begin howling.

Things keep moving in the right direction though, if FSU flips Alex Collins it will be a coup in recruiting this year. He has Ricky Williams type potential. He and Ryan Green will definitely put some pizzaz in the running game next year and Freeman and Wilder plowed through Maryland.

One rumor out there is former FSU athletic director Dave Hart is after his buddy Jimbo to bring him to Tennessee.

Signature 

EMBRACE THE HATE

Posted: 18 November 2012 05:05 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  345
Joined  2012-07-14

Orange&Purple;: Maybe you need to stop assuming and making an ass of yourself, because If you knew anything about football or about me for that matter, you would KNOW that I am very critical of my Noles and more critical of Fisher. I don’t assume things like you do nor am i a cheerleader like your HC who always get’s too high in success and too low in failure. Maybe you need to send a memo to your HC telling him he needs to be more even-keeled.

FSU has overachieved this year in regards to wins and losses as well. I really couldn’t care less if you like FSU or not and how many FSU home games you have attended. All of that is irrelevant and a moot point.

Finally, NO ONE is “babying” Fisher. MOST FSU fans are very critical of him as they should be. We Most of us don’t like how conservative he gets and wishes he would pour it on on teams all the time.

So you should take time to pause the next time before you go around spewing asinine arguments from ignorance.

Signature 

}}}====FEAR=THE=SPEAR====;;>>>

“We know how to win!” - Jimbo after OT victory vs Clemson 9/20/14

“at the end of the day i was tomahawk chopping, two handed, because we couldn’t be there, we were number 3 and had our shot” - Dabo on last year’s FSU team. 9/16/2014