Final Thoughts On Your Teams Week: 12
Posted: 19 November 2012 06:44 PM   [ Ignore ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3715
Joined  2008-10-29

This may be a waste as the entire college football landscape is different than it was last week and I know all y’all want to talk about is how the fart can it be this way…I get it.

I know we won. I have not put eyes on the game yet but it sounded like a steady day at the office as my boys handled their business. Handle it again this week.

Are there any nerds out there anymore? It’s Hate week Jackettes. :- }

Signature 

How Bout Them Dawgs!!

Posted: 19 November 2012 08:31 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3297
Joined  2008-10-29

UNC bashed UVa on national TV. They have one game left vs a lame duck ACC member. An 8-4 finish would be a good stepping stone for a team slated to lose 4 offensive and 3 defensive players for next year.

Signature 

I’m quite lucky. I have a lovely wife, two great kids and an ever improving golf game.

Posted: 19 November 2012 08:56 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  409
Joined  2012-02-17

Maryland is not very good. Glad we were able to run the football with Freeman and Wilder.

Signature 

The artist formerly known as 4thNNole

Posted: 20 November 2012 09:01 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5558
Joined  2008-10-28

We should and could have beat OU. We are young… defensively. Offensively Tavon Austin played RB and ran for a million yards. He’s the 2nd coming of Percy Harvin.

Signature 

“Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level, then they beat you with experience.”

TB12, the most mis-understood poster on Southernpigskin.com

Posted: 20 November 2012 04:34 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  150
Joined  2012-05-22

Normally we “pull a Clemson” w/a “WTF?!?!? Game” or two by this time of year, but by surviving NCSU we’ve officially made it through a season w/o losing to a team we shouldn’t have.  We’re finally ranked ahead of SCAR, but it’s only by one spot & it’s a rivalry game, so even if we lose, we’ve exercised that demon for this season.  Hopefully that becomes the norm instead of the exception.

Signature 

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

Losers practice until they get it right.  Winners practice until they can’t get it wrong.

Posted: 20 November 2012 04:48 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1873
Joined  2009-09-09
4schitzngrins - 20 November 2012 04:34 PM

Normally we “pull a Clemson” w/a “WTF?!?!? Game” or two by this time of year, but by surviving NCSU we’ve officially made it through a season w/o losing to a team we shouldn’t have.  We’re finally ranked ahead of SCAR, but it’s only by one spot & it’s a rivalry game, so even if we lose, we’ve exercised that demon for this season.  Hopefully that becomes the norm instead of the exception.

Who in the heck are you?  You have hi-jacked my good friend 4schitz’s account.  He never says anything this supportive.

Signature 

“I remember when I was coaching down at Florida, we would always lose kids in recruiting battles to Clemson. I would tell my coaches that we shouldn’t be losing kids to Clemson. Charlie Strong responded ‘coach have you ever actually been to Clemson?’ I hadn’t but I’ll tell you what, I’ve been here now and I get it. This is an exceptional, special place.”

-Urban Myer, Sept 17th, 2011 while calling the Clemson Auburn Game. Clemson won 38-24

Posted: 20 November 2012 05:10 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  150
Joined  2012-05-22
CU_Tigers4life - 20 November 2012 04:48 PM
4schitzngrins - 20 November 2012 04:34 PM

Who in the heck are you?  You have hi-jacked my good friend 4schitz’s account.  He never says anything this supportive.

I guess I forgot to lock my computer & my niece jumped on when I wasn’t looking.  ; - )

You should read my posts more closely though…pay attention to everything & not just the parts you disagree with.  You may be surprised by how much you’ve missed.  I’ve always noticed the good & pay tribute where due, but I’m effusive in my praise (unless something truly remarkable happens) b/c I expect good things to happen.

Signature 

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

Losers practice until they get it right.  Winners practice until they can’t get it wrong.