Upon reading UNC’s scout board…
Posted: 24 November 2012 01:04 AM   [ Ignore ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3297
Joined  2008-10-29

It appears the ACC’s demise is coming… and UNC fans are torn between the SEC and the Big10. I personally think the ACC will not go away. I think the actual leaders of the member instituions are confident in the direction of the conference.

But if it has to happen:

UNC to the SEC!!!

Signature 

I’m quite lucky. I have a lovely wife, two great kids and an ever improving golf game.

Posted: 24 November 2012 01:12 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5420
Joined  2008-10-29

If UNC went to the SEC before Clemson or FSU then the world is not right.  You would fit right in with the cheating/NCAA investigations/probation though.  If UNC left the ACC maybe Swoffrd will quit and we might just be able to move past this mess…..

Signature 

2014 BCS Orange Bowl Champions
Clemson 40 Ohio St 35

“First team from the state of South Carolina to win a BCS bowl” - Dabo Swinney

If you’re happy with good enough, then good enough is what you’ll be. Greatness requires the expectation of excellence.

Posted: 24 November 2012 01:20 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5178
Joined  2008-11-01

You would probably have to have enough teams disband it and form and new conference and ESPN and Raycom agree to tear up the criminal contracts without court fights. Swofford destroyed the ACC.

Signature 

I’m your Huckleberry

FSU has beaten the SEC champ at least 8 times, and we don’t even play in the SEC, lol:

FSU beat the 1987 SEC champs 34-6
FSU beat the 1988 SEC champs 13-7
FSU beat the 1989 SEC champs 22-14
FSU beat the 1993 SEC champs 33-21
FSU beat the 1994 SEC champs 23-17
FSU beat the 1996 SEC champs 24-21
FSU beat the 2000 SEC champs 30-7
FSU beat the 2013 SEC champs 34-31

Give it up for the SEC, a conference which almost beat FSU

Posted: 24 November 2012 08:53 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4754
Joined  2008-10-29
Clemtgrs - 24 November 2012 01:12 AM

If UNC went to the SEC before Clemson or FSU then the world is not right.  You would fit right in with the cheating/NCAA investigations/probation though.  If UNC left the ACC maybe Swoffrd will quit and we might just be able to move past this mess…..

It must just piss you off that we have WAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY better options than you huh?

Don’t worry dude. We have been better than you for generations, so this is nothing new.

I hope you get what you have been asking for, if for no other reason than you are a complete ass.

Signature 

Ted Striker: “My orders came through. My squadron ships out tomorrow. We’re bombing the storage depots at Daiquiri at 1800 hours. We’re coming in from the north, below their radar.”
Elaine Dickinson: “When will you be back?”
Ted Striker: “I can’t tell you that. It’s classified.”
- Airplane! (1980)

Posted: 24 November 2012 08:55 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4754
Joined  2008-10-29
Seminole - 24 November 2012 01:20 AM

You would probably have to have enough teams disband it and form and new conference and ESPN and Raycom agree to tear up the criminal contracts without court fights. Swofford destroyed the ACC.

The ACC isn’t going anywhere, but if it does it will be because your school started all the instability.

Rest assured it will be FSU that is hurt if yall end up in the Big 12 and schools like Carolina, NCSU, VT and UVa are all in better conferences.

You will get what you asked for though. And you will get to stew in it.

Signature 

Ted Striker: “My orders came through. My squadron ships out tomorrow. We’re bombing the storage depots at Daiquiri at 1800 hours. We’re coming in from the north, below their radar.”
Elaine Dickinson: “When will you be back?”
Ted Striker: “I can’t tell you that. It’s classified.”
- Airplane! (1980)