Clemson Loses to USC’s Backups….Season’s a Failure
Posted: 24 November 2012 11:45 PM   [ Ignore ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  420
Joined  2012-07-10

Clemson and FSU should be ashamed of themselves.  What in the name of Hell makes you think you can compete outside of the All Cupcake Conference?

Nobody gives a rats behind at winning 10 games if you cannot win on the big stage!

Clemson’s season is 10 wins of tomato cans and zero wins against quality opponents…I should not use FSU as a quality opponent but I did in this case.

CUT4L’s sunshine pumping will met with an extremely visceral response from me if his tries that typical stuff.

As far as I am concerned, Dabo and Chad Morris failed miserably.  Venables actually did a good job defensively, but received no support from our so-called great offense.

As I said, we go beat by backups and we are now the bitches of USC until further notice.

Signature 

Posted: 24 November 2012 11:52 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  54
Joined  2011-09-10

and I won’t even trash talk ya…

Signature 

The Judge and Jury

Posted: 24 November 2012 11:54 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-07-10
TheBoro86 - 24 November 2012 11:52 PM

Might as well.  Hell, I’ll join you!

Signature 

Posted: 24 November 2012 11:57 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  54
Joined  2011-09-10
_ClemScott_ - 24 November 2012 11:54 PM

I haven’t been on the boards much, so I haven’t earned the right to trash talk and sound like a band-wagoner, which you know I’m not, but others on here don’t…  It was a good game (for me) ...and yes, some of the officiating was questionable going both ways… but…. there’s next year….

Signature 

The Judge and Jury

Posted: 25 November 2012 12:01 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-07-10

The Refs didn’t affect that game.  Clemson’s offense getting shut down was the game

Signature 

Posted: 25 November 2012 12:29 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  150
Joined  2012-05-22

Would be poor form to trash talk after a game when nobody trash-talked going into the game.

This game played out exactly like I said it would.  SCAR was strong where we were weak, & our D made a collection of backups look like world-beaters.  Gotta disagree w/you about the defense, CS…they were as sh*tty as usual.  What made it so bad was the fact that The Chad put together an uncharacteristically flat game plan & made no adjustments.  Not enough Sammy or Ellington & WAY too many designed runs for Tajh.  Hell, this game was tailor-made for Humphries.  W/the pressure SCAR was getting he would have KILLED on screens & slants.

SCAR’s been a good opponent the last few years, so I wouldn’t really have cared if we played well & lost…it’s games like this where we beat ourselves that I can’t F’N stand.

Signature 

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

Losers practice until they get it right.  Winners practice until they can’t get it wrong.

Posted: 25 November 2012 08:00 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5170
Joined  2008-10-29
TheBoro86 - 24 November 2012 11:57 PM
_ClemScott_ - 24 November 2012 11:54 PM

I haven’t been on the boards much, so I haven’t earned the right to trash talk and sound like a band-wagoner, which you know I’m not, but others on here don’t…  It was a good game (for me) ...and yes, some of the officiating was questionable going both ways… but…. there’s next year….

That is the classiest winners post I have seen from an SeC fan in a long time. I wish there were more like you.

Signature 

Ted Striker: “My orders came through. My squadron ships out tomorrow. We’re bombing the storage depots at Daiquiri at 1800 hours. We’re coming in from the north, below their radar.”
Elaine Dickinson: “When will you be back?”
Ted Striker: “I can’t tell you that. It’s classified.”
- Airplane! (1980)

Posted: 25 November 2012 12:20 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  6418
Joined  2008-10-29
4schitzngrins - 25 November 2012 12:29 AM

This game played out exactly like I said it would.  SCAR was strong where we were weak, & our D made a collection of backups look like world-beaters.  Gotta disagree w/you about the defense, CS…they were as sh*tty as usual.  What made it so bad was the fact that The Chad put together an uncharacteristically flat game plan & made no adjustments.  Not enough Sammy or Ellington & WAY too many designed runs for Tajh.  Hell, this game was tailor-made for Humphries.  W/the pressure SCAR was getting he would have KILLED on screens & slants.

Agreed.  The defense did what we expected, the offense and gameplan failed.  When Boyd was rolling out and we had time to throw it we could pick them apart.  I hated seeing all of the designed Boyd runs.

Signature 

FIRE ROBBIE CALDWELL!!!!!!!

If you’re happy with good enough, then good enough is what you’ll be. Greatness requires the expectation of excellence.

‹‹ Pitt and Cuse     OUCH!!! ››