OUCH!!!
Posted: 25 November 2012 08:46 AM   [ Ignore ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3817
Joined  2008-10-29

There sure has been some serious smack talk and just pure hating going on here for the past few months towards fans of schools in a certain south eastern college football league….I mean OUCH!!!

I read along and even tried to get you folks to slow down on all that for a little bit but now hear we are….I don’t guess any of you are going to say that there could have been a few slight miscalculations or that you were just plain wrong and I don’t expect you too…..but OUCH!!!!

Look I’m not trying pry this open and be all Mr. SEC flag waver, I’ve really never done that but I did read along and see what some of you had to say especially over the last few weeks….and all I really have to say to all that is OUCH!!!

Signature 

How Bout Them Dawgs!!

Posted: 25 November 2012 10:07 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5208
Joined  2008-10-29

I didn’t include you in my SeC posters crack because you have maintained all along that you are a UGA fan not an SEC fan.

Nobody on here is arguing that your conference is not the best. It is the argument that no one else can be any good. Plus nobody likes having anyone’s face rubbed in anything. SeC fans are the king of being classless winners. Just read a message board.

Funny thing is, that SeC dominace has brought about the change in the system that so many of us wanted. So to that I say thank you.

Signature 

Ted Striker: “My orders came through. My squadron ships out tomorrow. We’re bombing the storage depots at Daiquiri at 1800 hours. We’re coming in from the north, below their radar.”
Elaine Dickinson: “When will you be back?”
Ted Striker: “I can’t tell you that. It’s classified.”
- Airplane! (1980)

Posted: 25 November 2012 10:24 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3817
Joined  2008-10-29
SoPinesHeel - 25 November 2012 10:07 AM

I didn’t include you in my SeC posters crack because you have maintained all along that you are a UGA fan not an SEC fan.

Nobody on here is arguing that your conference is not the best. It is the argument that no one else can be any good. Plus nobody likes having anyone’s face rubbed in anything. SeC fans are the king of being classless winners. Just read a message board.

Funny thing is, that SeC dominace has brought about the change in the system that so many of us wanted. So to that I say thank you.

Oh I totally agree with you on all that Pines. And, this topic was not directed at you….y’all others know who you are though. This site’s message boards has been all about bashing the schools in my league, including my own, and I think it’s important for someone to at least say…hey, you guys rubbed nonsense in our face for months and it would appear that they were not accurate in their assessments and that’s got to hurt a little bit because it made you look like fools in internet land.

Just to be clear…if we win the SEC and that other thing I get my chip into the conference is that good talk. I’ve maintained that until the Dawgs win it I can’t talk about how good it feels to win it.

The change was coming the day they made the bowl coalition system decision in the 90’s. I’m just glad the Irish didn’t lose cause the world might’ve ended if there was another all SEC BcS championship.

Signature 

How Bout Them Dawgs!!

Posted: 25 November 2012 10:27 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5208
Joined  2008-10-29

I understand…I was pulling for Notre Dame to lose because I had hoped for an all SEC game so the world would end.

Also that was about the only chance the ACC had of getting Notre Dame to join fully.

Signature 

Ted Striker: “My orders came through. My squadron ships out tomorrow. We’re bombing the storage depots at Daiquiri at 1800 hours. We’re coming in from the north, below their radar.”
Elaine Dickinson: “When will you be back?”
Ted Striker: “I can’t tell you that. It’s classified.”
- Airplane! (1980)