Any “Walking Dead” Fans Here?
Posted: 03 December 2012 11:06 AM   [ Ignore ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  426
Joined  2012-07-10

I am a bit of an old horror fan and this TV show is extremely well done.  It is more about the survivors than the “zombies” and they just had their fall-finale and wanted to discuss the show if anyone is interested.

Signature 

Posted: 03 December 2012 12:19 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  207
Joined  2008-11-01

Love the show. #1 viewed cable TV show. Have groups up to 20 come and watch it every week. It’s not at all what you’d think it is from the outside. Extremely well written, cinematic quality, and you can’t predict it which is great. They’ll kill off anybody anytime.

Posted: 03 December 2012 12:48 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  426
Joined  2012-07-10
Coultraine - 03 December 2012 12:19 PM

Love the show. #1 viewed cable TV show. Have groups up to 20 come and watch it every week. It’s not at all what you’d think it is from the outside. Extremely well written, cinematic quality, and you can’t predict it which is great. They’ll kill off anybody anytime.

I actually have found a place where the comics are all online.They have over 100 and I am around 25 or so.  Very graphic and not for kids.  They are exactly like the TV show.  Some things are different, some are out of sequence and other things are done just for TV, but the are more similar than they are different.

Signature 

Posted: 03 December 2012 12:53 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  6638
Joined  2008-10-29

Haven’t watched the final episode yet but its on the DVR and I will be watching today.  It is by far the greatest TV show on.  Love love love this show.

Signature 

FIRE ROBBIE CALDWELL!!!!!!!

If you’re happy with good enough, then good enough is what you’ll be. Greatness requires the expectation of excellence.

Posted: 03 December 2012 09:10 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  6638
Joined  2008-10-29

Watched the last episode.  Again, awesome.  You know the thing I really like about this show?  Its consistent.  And not consistent to where its boring but consistent to where its just as good EVERY episode.  Theres no peaks and valleys like with normal shows, no shows used to try and boost viewers or interest, no boring shows to just fill in the season…..its good constantly.  Can’t wait until Feb now.

Signature 

FIRE ROBBIE CALDWELL!!!!!!!

If you’re happy with good enough, then good enough is what you’ll be. Greatness requires the expectation of excellence.