The Tim Tebow Debate….Part 10 (or so it seems)
Posted: 26 December 2012 11:05 AM   [ Ignore ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2005
Joined  2009-09-09

I don’t know how good Tim Tebow ever will be in the NFL….Probably not very.  But I think this kid because of his faith and hype never got a chance to be developed like all most NFL QB’s….Of course his situation is so unique that I hope we don’t have to endure the public destruction on what most consider a “good kid” anytime soon.

To draft or bring Tim Tebow to your team as a potential starter should be under the intention of changing your offense to a spread because that is what Tebow does…...He will never be a traditional drop back QB and needs to be allowed to make plays with his feet…

Tebow is being crucified in the New York media as most do when they fall out of favor and it is rumored to be a prime target for Jacksonville…......If there was any place Tebow could have a chance it is there.  I live in Savannah, which is only 1.5 hrs out of JAX and that team has always had attendance problems.  Tebow will put butts in the stands and have a crowd that will embrace him….In short he will have his chance in the best environment possible.

It will be interesting to see how this finally plays out.

Signature 

“I remember when I was coaching down at Florida, we would always lose kids in recruiting battles to Clemson. I would tell my coaches that we shouldn’t be losing kids to Clemson. Charlie Strong responded ‘coach have you ever actually been to Clemson?’ I hadn’t but I’ll tell you what, I’ve been here now and I get it. This is an exceptional, special place.”

-Urban Myer, Sept 17th, 2011 while calling the Clemson Auburn Game. Clemson won 38-24

Posted: 26 December 2012 11:57 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2615
Joined  2008-10-30

He’s great for selling jerseys, papers, tickets, etc. I wouldn’t ever want him on my NFL team. Not just because of where he came from either.

Signature 

2012 ACC Football Champions
2012 Orange Bowl Champions
2013 Florida state Champions
2013 ACC Football Champions
2013 NCAA National Champions

“This is our time, it ain’t their time!”
-Jimbo

Posted: 26 December 2012 03:00 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  296
Joined  2012-07-10

I don’t focus on what he doesn’t do well….I look at all of his great qualities. It is really a shame that NY did now give him more a chance to show what he can do. I really hope he goes on to a successful and prosperous career in Jacksonville, if that ends up as his destination.

Signature 

WE’RE GOING BOWLING!!!!!!

Posted: 26 December 2012 09:31 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2022
Joined  2008-11-01

I think he should do like the kid for Seattle and just switch to fullback. If he wants to play he will do that.