ESPN 104.3 Savannah/Hilton Head partners with Southern Pigskin
Posted: 02 January 2013 09:58 AM   [ Ignore ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  476
Joined  2008-10-28

We are really excited to be a part of the new ESPN 104.3 Savannah/Hilton Head. SouthernPigskin.com publisher BJ Bennett and editor Matt Osborne along with Kevin Thomas will host the daily M-F 3-6pm afternoon call in show 3 & Out.

We will have more later, but wanted to let you guys know all of us are pumped to bring our style of southern sports to the Coastal Empire and Lowcountry. Teaming with ESPN Coastal Georgia and ESPN AM 1350 Waycross/Blackshear, the new ESPN 104.3 Savannah/Hilton Head, you can hear us from South Carolina to Florida.

Here is the link to listen to the stream http://radio.securenetsystems.net/v4…Start=trueWSEG

The new ESPN 104.3 website is under construction.

Here is the ESPN 104.3 Savannah/Hilton Head Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/Espn1043SavannahHiltonHead

Posted: 02 January 2013 11:01 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  979
Joined  2012-05-17

Congrats to you guys.  When can poster’s for this board get their own talk shows?  smile

Signature 

Broscience: 50% Fact, 50% Magic, 100% results.

See ya at church - Dom

Posted: 02 January 2013 11:04 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  476
Joined  2008-10-28

We will be broadcasting on ESPN Coastal Georgia FM 103.7 and AM 790 in Brunswick/St. Simons, AM 1350 in Waycross/Blackshear and ESPN 104.3 and AM 1400 Savannah Hilton Head. Everything will be tied together broadcasting over the Southern Pigskin Sports Radio Network.

We will be expanding into other markets and states. Stay tuned as we begin to roll out what we’ve been working on for 3 years.

Posted: 02 January 2013 11:14 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1117
Joined  2012-05-08

congrats guys, really happy to see the expansion!

when yall expand to the columbia/charleston areas hit me up, ive got a great radio voice

Signature 

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BUkxIDlCAAMr7Vq.jpg

Posted: 02 January 2013 11:53 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2117
Joined  2009-09-09

I live in Savannah….Can I get any free stuff for that?

Signature 

“If I get Manziel disease, I want every one of you all to get your mikes and start slapping me on the head”

Jameis Winston: 2013

Posted: 02 January 2013 12:09 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  692
Joined  2012-06-16
CU_Tigers4life - 02 January 2013 11:53 AM

If you have a radio, the show is 100% free.  The smell from the paper mill is also free.  Enjoy.

I think you can retire the Paper Tiger til next year.  They earned it.

Signature 

Lord loves a workin’ man; don’t trust whitey; see a doctor and get rid of it - The Jerk

A person is smart.  People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals and you know it. - K

Posted: 02 January 2013 12:29 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2117
Joined  2009-09-09
Slappy - 02 January 2013 12:09 PM
CU_Tigers4life - 02 January 2013 11:53 AM

If you have a radio, the show is 100% free.  The smell from the paper mill is also free.  Enjoy.

I think you can retire the Paper Tiger til next year.  They earned it.

Well, I was thinking of a free Hat or something and the paper mill is something that is like having gout I guess…...

You are correct about my paper tiger…I was actually growing found of the avatar, but is was from one of my few meltdowns I have had…LOL.  I think I’ll use either the CFB trophy because it looks nice or wait until the Tombstone for the CFB is finished and use that.

Signature 

“If I get Manziel disease, I want every one of you all to get your mikes and start slapping me on the head”

Jameis Winston: 2013

Posted: 02 January 2013 12:39 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1240
Joined  2011-07-22

Really excited to start this new endeavor. As Charlie mentioned, this has been in the works for some time now, and we are thrilled to finally be on the brink of kicking things off.

As you guys can likely imagine, our show will be heavy southern college football. We will talk ACC, SEC and SoCon with some of the most prominent former players and coaches around, and we look forward to having you guys call in to share your thoughts with us on the air.

Signature 

Be sure to give me a follow on Twitter: @UrbanWhiteGuy

Posted: 02 January 2013 08:24 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  239
Joined  2008-10-05

The growth of our show on ESPN Coastal Georgia has literally been overwhelming. The future is so very exciting. We really are blessed to have such great symmetry between our interests and our profession. Having SP with the radio and social networking allows us to be very fluid and interactive. For many on the site and some who have listened on the radio, I’ve literally grown up with them. It’s a remarkable feeling to be where we are, but more importantly to be there with many people we have met and have valued relationships with to this day. Can’t thank you guys enough. If you do tune in, be prepared for random R&B outbursts from Matt. He sounds like Usher. If you’re listening underwater.

Posted: 02 January 2013 08:56 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1240
Joined  2011-07-22

Random and frequent R & B outbursts are a guarantee!

I may not have the greatest singing voice, but nobody can match my passion and intensity.

Signature 

Be sure to give me a follow on Twitter: @UrbanWhiteGuy

Posted: 02 January 2013 09:06 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  158
Joined  2012-11-28

Very cool! I will be sure to give it a listen.

Posted: 02 January 2013 11:34 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 11 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2026
Joined  2008-11-01

Awesome !

Posted: 03 January 2013 10:02 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 12 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1117
Joined  2012-05-08
Matt O - 02 January 2013 12:39 PM

Really excited to start this new endeavor. As Charlie mentioned, this has been in the works for some time now, and we are thrilled to finally be on the brink of kicking things off.

As you guys can likely imagine, our show will be heavy southern college football. We will talk ACC, SEC and SoCon with some of the most prominent former players and coaches around, and we look forward to having you guys call in to share your thoughts with us on the air.

if yall need a big south correspondent hit me up, im a PC alum and know the conference pretty well.

Signature 

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BUkxIDlCAAMr7Vq.jpg

Posted: 03 January 2013 11:33 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 13 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5158
Joined  2008-10-29

Very cool…a little Big South coverage would be cool too. I know some Coastal Carolina and Charleston Southern folks that feel left out lots of times.

Signature 

Ted Striker: “My orders came through. My squadron ships out tomorrow. We’re bombing the storage depots at Daiquiri at 1800 hours. We’re coming in from the north, below their radar.”
Elaine Dickinson: “When will you be back?”
Ted Striker: “I can’t tell you that. It’s classified.”
- Airplane! (1980)

Posted: 03 January 2013 02:12 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 14 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  979
Joined  2012-05-17

Just thought of something.  You guys at SPS need to make sure you get an App out soon for the radio show so we can listen on our phones since a lot of us aren’t local enough to pick up the station or like to listen on the go.

Signature 

Broscience: 50% Fact, 50% Magic, 100% results.

See ya at church - Dom

Posted: 03 January 2013 02:35 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 15 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3805
Joined  2008-10-29

Every time y’all post new info about the growth and success of this thing all I hear in my head is the theme from the Jefferson’s. Madison Ave by 2015.

Signature 

How Bout Them Dawgs!!