Gator fans no show?
Posted: 02 January 2013 11:28 PM   [ Ignore ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2034
Joined  2008-11-01

I guess when their bowl game isn’t in their state and their annual “neutral” game isn’t 45 min from town they don’t travel. And by the way worst uniforms in college football tonight.

Posted: 02 January 2013 11:32 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  6796
Joined  2008-10-29

They thought it would be an easy win…..

Signature 

FIRE ROBBIE CALDWELL!!!!!!!

If you’re happy with good enough, then good enough is what you’ll be. Greatness requires the expectation of excellence.

Posted: 03 January 2013 12:25 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  158
Joined  2012-11-28

It’s going to be another Bulldogs beat-down of the Gators next year in Jacksonville. As Bart Scott would say, “Can’t wait”

Posted: 03 January 2013 01:40 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  8
Joined  2011-10-15

I wanted to weigh in on this topic. I am a Seminole fan so believe me there is absolutely no love lost here and I`m having a good day because the gators got beat.
Florida fans deserve the criticism simply because they spend so much time on their high horse telling everyone what great fans they are and how they sellout all their games, etc, etc, ad nauseum and seem to spend alot of time and effort worrying about those times when FSU doesnt have a sellout for Duke.
However, this bowl scheduling has gotten downright ridiculous for most fans of any team period. All these games spread out over such a long time clearly prevents fans from being able to travel to support their teams. Its almost impossible to take more time out of work after the New Year when you have had days off for the holidays. Its stupid to schedule a bowl game after New Years requiring most fans to travel, get hotels for multiple nights, meals, expenses, and additional days off work to be able to attend these greedy bowl scheduled times. And especially when the game is smack in the middle of the week. If I was a gator fan (thankfully I`m not) I wouldnt have gone to the game either.
With all that said if the situation was reversed and it was FSU, I know all the gator fans would be on here reminding us of what better fans they are and how FSU fans suck because they dont support their team.

Posted: 03 January 2013 02:22 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1240
Joined  2012-05-08

Ill give UF a pass as well, I didnt travel to Miami to see Clemson play last year

Signature 

if Bo Pelini goes to USC im going to start a Clemson-centric parody twitter account and argue with @fauxpelini

Posted: 03 January 2013 02:32 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3834
Joined  2008-10-29

Well, I personaly know some turds that made the trip and it’s does not pain me at all to know they have a 12 hour drive withan @ss beating in the car with them. ;^ )

Signature 

How Bout Them Dawgs!!

‹‹ LD3 and Dawg fans.....     SEC SEC SEC ››