Robert Nkemdiche Drama Continues…State of Mississippi Now Investigating
Posted: 04 January 2013 04:03 PM   [ Ignore ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1925
Joined  2009-09-09

http://outkickthecoverage.com/robert-nkemdiche-nations-top-recruit-riles-up-mississippi-legislature.php

The short of it is RN’s dad, who is a Georgia Doctor, may have been offered a job at Ole Miss Medical Center by a booster that happens to be a doctor there…

This looks like Brice Brown all over again…..I don’t know if this happened or not, but it sure looks dodgy…..

Signature 

“I remember when I was coaching down at Florida, we would always lose kids in recruiting battles to Clemson. I would tell my coaches that we shouldn’t be losing kids to Clemson. Charlie Strong responded ‘coach have you ever actually been to Clemson?’ I hadn’t but I’ll tell you what, I’ve been here now and I get it. This is an exceptional, special place.”

-Urban Myer, Sept 17th, 2011 while calling the Clemson Auburn Game. Clemson won 38-24

Posted: 04 January 2013 04:15 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  908
Joined  2012-05-17

Jadeveon Clowney….what?

PS, good luck to RK at sorry ass Old Miss.  Does the SEC give out 8th place rings (for the record I have no idea what place Old Miss finished but I wouldn’t think it to be higher than 8th.)

Signature 

Broscience: 50% Fact, 50% Magic, 100% results.

See ya at church - Dom

Posted: 04 January 2013 04:22 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-09-09
Tickle_It - 04 January 2013 04:15 PM

Jadeveon Clowney….what?

PS, good luck to RK at sorry ass Old Miss.  Does the SEC give out 8th place rings (for the record I have no idea what place Old Miss finished but I wouldn’t think it to be higher than 8th.)

Like the new Avatar?

Signature 

“I remember when I was coaching down at Florida, we would always lose kids in recruiting battles to Clemson. I would tell my coaches that we shouldn’t be losing kids to Clemson. Charlie Strong responded ‘coach have you ever actually been to Clemson?’ I hadn’t but I’ll tell you what, I’ve been here now and I get it. This is an exceptional, special place.”

-Urban Myer, Sept 17th, 2011 while calling the Clemson Auburn Game. Clemson won 38-24

Posted: 04 January 2013 05:30 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-05-17

It’s def an imporovement.  I was always fond of the ACC trophy one, or the tiger running through water.  I’m tempted to make mine the pic of Montgomery leaning on another player as he walks off the field but I’m afraid it will be too small.

Signature 

See ya at church - Dom

Posted: 04 January 2013 05:41 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-09-09
Tickle_It - 04 January 2013 05:30 PM

It’s def an imporovement.  I was always fond of the ACC trophy one, or the tiger running through water.  I’m tempted to make mine the pic of Montgomery leaning on another player as he walks off the field but I’m afraid it will be too small.

Since FSU won the ACC, I decided to Yield that to an FSU fan if they want it….

I am still on the fence about the Tombstone….depends on the picture, but I must admit that I like this CFB trophy….it is real purdy

Signature 

Posted: 04 January 2013 05:49 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-05-17

Decided to upgrade mine as well.  Is this one good?  or is this better?  Both are small.  Wish the admins would let us get a little bigger on the pics than 100x100

Signature 

See ya at church - Dom

Posted: 04 January 2013 05:56 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5546
Joined  2008-10-29

Do you have these in a large version?  I’d love to see them lol They look hilarious.

Signature 

2014 BCS Orange Bowl Champions
Clemson 40 Ohio St 35

“First team from the state of South Carolina to win a BCS bowl” - Dabo Swinney

If you’re happy with good enough, then good enough is what you’ll be. Greatness requires the expectation of excellence.

Posted: 04 January 2013 05:56 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-09-09
Tickle_It - 04 January 2013 05:49 PM

Decided to upgrade mine as well.  Is this one good?  or is this better?  Both are small.  Wish the admins would let us get a little bigger on the pics than 100x100

It Works!

Signature 

Posted: 04 January 2013 06:07 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-05-17
Clemtgrs - 04 January 2013 05:56 PM

Do you have these in a large version?  I’d love to see them lol They look hilarious.

No I saved on these tiny ones over my originals.  Pics courtesy of google imaging “chik fil a bowl 2012” and “Sam Montgomery chick fil a bowl” (that one came from Tnet).

Can you tell I went to the Seminole school for photoshop?

Signature 

See ya at church - Dom

Posted: 04 January 2013 06:46 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2717
Joined  2011-02-04

Those are good.

If it was Seminole doing it, it would say something like “Hey Batman, LSU ran out of SEC speed….and Swofford sold us out”

Signature 

“And that’s all I have to say about that”