Army AA Game
Posted: 05 January 2013 02:50 PM   [ Ignore ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  665
Joined  2012-06-16

I’m guessing West QB Hayden Rettig is Chase Rettig’s little bro?  Still waiting to see some impact from Scott Pagano and Dorian O’Daniel, but it’s early.  Bud Robinson and Marquez North are also there as well as Mackenzie Alexander, who we really need.

Signature 

Lord loves a workin’ man; don’t trust whitey; see a doctor and get rid of it - The Jerk

A person is smart.  People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals and you know it. - K

Posted: 05 January 2013 03:04 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  665
Joined  2012-06-16

David “The Admiral” Robinson’s kid is also in this game.  6’5” WR going to Notre Dame.  Torii Hunter’s kid is also there and going to ND.
Watching all these sports stars kids playing on TV is making me feel old.

Signature 

Lord loves a workin’ man; don’t trust whitey; see a doctor and get rid of it - The Jerk

A person is smart.  People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals and you know it. - K

Posted: 05 January 2013 05:13 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1240
Joined  2011-07-22
Slappy - 05 January 2013 02:50 PM

I’m guessing West QB Hayden Rettig is Chase Rettig’s little bro?  Still waiting to see some impact from Scott Pagano and Dorian O’Daniel, but it’s early.  Bud Robinson and Marquez North are also there as well as Mackenzie Alexander, who we really need.

Yes, Hayden is Chase’s younger brother.

Watching Derrick Henry run the football is in many respects frustrating to me. He is so big and so powerful, yet he often refuses to lower his pads and utilize his strength. If he ever does learn to use his size, he will be unstoppable.

Signature 

Be sure to give me a follow on Twitter: @UrbanWhiteGuy

Posted: 07 January 2013 12:57 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3299
Joined  2008-10-29

North is between UNC and Tennessee from what I’ve seen. UNC is trying to get him there for an official on Jan. 18th weekend. Lots of commits will be there and the coaches want to make that push to get him commited. The rub is his father will be out of town. Tennessee is making a late push for him since they are losing some WR’s. It will come down to where he can play early, IMO. With UNC’s spread… WR get on the field. I hope he declares for UNC, as they’ve got one spot open. He’d be a great finish to a very good class.

Signature 

I’m quite lucky. I have a lovely wife, two great kids and an ever improving golf game.