1 of 2
Who else is ready for UGA Clemson?
Posted: 11 January 2013 11:05 PM   [ Ignore ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2026
Joined  2008-11-01

Hurry up off season and get done! Ill be pumped up all spring and summer for this 1.

Posted: 12 January 2013 12:07 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  6348
Joined  2008-10-29

I am.  Great candidate for ESPN gameday to start the year in Death Valley.

Signature 

FIRE CHAD MORRIS, SHOTGUN EXTRAORDINAIRE!!!!!!!!!!  But fire Robbie Caldwell first.

If you’re happy with good enough, then good enough is what you’ll be. Greatness requires the expectation of excellence.

Posted: 12 January 2013 08:03 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2112
Joined  2009-09-09
dawgsday - 11 January 2013 11:05 PM

Hurry up off season and get done! Ill be pumped up all spring and summer for this 1.

“Hurry up” is the key word….......LSU had about 10 defensive players collapsing because their bodies were giving out after running 100 defensive plays in the climate controlled environment of the Georgia Dome….

Aug 31st will see potentially 90+ degree temperatures….....Our team is conditioned to the high tempo…...heaven help UGA….I expect we will explode on them in the 3rd Qtr….

Signature 

“If I get Manziel disease, I want every one of you all to get your mikes and start slapping me on the head”

Jameis Winston: 2013

Posted: 12 January 2013 09:20 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  692
Joined  2012-06-16

Has there ever been an Aug. 31st in Clemson that wasn’t 90+ degrees?  I remember my freshman year, I was living on an independant floor in Bradley and I had an 8am class in the P&A building on the other side of campus.  I used to bring an extra shirt to change into when I got there. 
It will definitely be a great test for Clemson’s D to start the season.  Could be a real shootout.  How could Gameday pass this one up?  Anybody know what other games they’ll be competing with?

Signature 

Lord loves a workin’ man; don’t trust whitey; see a doctor and get rid of it - The Jerk

A person is smart.  People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals and you know it. - K

Posted: 12 January 2013 12:10 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  448
Joined  2012-02-17
Slappy - 12 January 2013 09:20 AM

Has there ever been an Aug. 31st in Clemson that wasn’t 90+ degrees?  I remember my freshman year, I was living on an independant floor in Bradley and I had an 8am class in the P&A building on the other side of campus.  I used to bring an extra shirt to change into when I got there. 
It will definitely be a great test for Clemson’s D to start the season.  Could be a real shootout.  How could Gameday pass this one up?  Anybody know what other games they’ll be competing with?

Gameday will definitely be at this one. Clemson and Georgia will both be top ten pre-season.

Signature 

The artist formerly known as 4thNNole

Posted: 12 January 2013 12:38 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-10-29
CU_Tigers4life - 12 January 2013 08:03 AM

Aug 31st will see potentially 90+ degree temperatures….....Our team is conditioned to the high tempo…...heaven help UGA….I expect we will explode on them in the 3rd Qtr….

LOL YES!  And with UGA playing so many second and third stringers because of arrests and suspensions it might even come faster then the 3rd.  Really not that worried though.  They won’t spike the ball and it will give us the game.  I fully expect terrible clock management from yet another SEC coach.

I really am excited for this game.  Its our chance to prove ourselves and it gives us good focus in the off season.  If we win this it propels us for the season and gives us a great marquee win for the schedule and polls.  Will also be a good start to Tajh Boyd Heisman campaign if we win.  While everyone else is playing patsy teams we’ll be playing a real team and getting a very good gauge or where our team stands.  If we do lose, which I do not believe will be the case, its a loss in August/Sept to a top 10 team and we have PLENTY of time to take care of business to get back up.  If you have to lose, lose early.

Signature 

FIRE CHAD MORRIS, SHOTGUN EXTRAORDINAIRE!!!!!!!!!!  But fire Robbie Caldwell first.

If you’re happy with good enough, then good enough is what you’ll be. Greatness requires the expectation of excellence.

Posted: 12 January 2013 01:03 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  692
Joined  2012-06-16
CU_Tigers4life - 12 January 2013 08:03 AM
dawgsday - 11 January 2013 11:05 PM

“Hurry up” is the key word….......LSU had about 10 defensive players collapsing because their bodies were giving out after running 100 defensive plays in the climate controlled environment of the Georgia Dome….

Something like this…?

Signature 

Lord loves a workin’ man; don’t trust whitey; see a doctor and get rid of it - The Jerk

A person is smart.  People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals and you know it. - K

Posted: 13 January 2013 09:23 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  410
Joined  2012-07-10

When I saw how strong UGA finished, I was wondering how w this game was going to measure up and I honestly forgot how hot it is during the end of Aug.  If this is a day game, both sides will be dealing with heat related issues like cramping and dehydration.  Because of our offense, this could be a real intangible that could play in our favor if we execute well.

This is one of the biggest opening games that we have had in a long time and the winner of this game will be in great shape to make a BCS title run.

Signature 

Posted: 13 January 2013 06:36 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1076
Joined  2008-10-29

Can two teams lose…

Posted: 13 January 2013 07:07 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-10-29

We’ll get them pissed off for the Lamecocks the week after.

Signature 

Posted: 14 January 2013 05:06 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  300
Joined  2012-06-19
Clemtgrs - 12 January 2013 12:38 PM

If you have to lose, lose early.

Or just lose late like Bama did this season —- and wait for Oregon and KSU to flop.

Posted: 14 January 2013 11:10 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 11 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2319
Joined  2009-01-07

I’m glad that we’re starting to open up with some good games. That’s much more exciting that suffereing through a few bad ones in 95 degree heat and humidity because we’re dying to see some football.

Signature 

“I won’t support any sport where you sit on your ass and go backwards.”

Coach Frank Howard when asked to support a rowing team at Clemson

Posted: 17 January 2013 03:37 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 12 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  158
Joined  2012-11-28

Everybody seems to be having a lovefest with Boyd and the Clemson offense, but the Tigers won’t be able to stop Aaron Murray. It may be close, but my Dawgs will come out on top. Can’t wait!

Posted: 17 January 2013 03:43 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 13 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2319
Joined  2009-01-07
Gurshall Walker - 17 January 2013 03:37 PM

Everybody seems to be having a lovefest with Boyd and the Clemson offense, but the Tigers won’t be able to stop Aaron Murray. It may be close, but my Dawgs will come out on top. Can’t wait!

There is good reason to be impressed with Boyd and the offense. However, you have a point that our defense needs to show something. We made progress over the course of the season but really only had one impressive game.

Signature 

“I won’t support any sport where you sit on your ass and go backwards.”

Coach Frank Howard when asked to support a rowing team at Clemson

Posted: 17 January 2013 03:55 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 14 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  979
Joined  2012-05-17

If Murray plays as well as he usually does against teams of equal talent and/or big games, then I’m not going to be too worried.

Signature 

Broscience: 50% Fact, 50% Magic, 100% results.

See ya at church - Dom

Posted: 17 January 2013 05:26 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 15 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-10-29

If it comes down to a spike we got it in the bag.

Signature 

1 of 2