Ben Boulware
Posted: 13 January 2013 12:34 AM   [ Ignore ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  6346
Joined  2008-10-29

Anyone else really excited about this kid?  I think he might be one of the biggest gets of this class.  Not only is he a great player but I love his interviews and antics.  Kid says what he means, no being candid.  He loves being physical and he’s a hometown guy, finally someone that might understand the rivalry.  I love it.  I want to see him and Shuey play together.  I like what I see from our LBs for next year.  Heck, I’m excited for our defense…..hoping Dabo and Co can pull a few surprises in the closing days of recruiting.

Ben Boulware ?@benboulware7
@ClemsonTigerNet I have the flu and I think I’m gonna die

Looks like I’m gonna be wearing #10 next year for Clemson. Yall can call me the white Tajh Boyd.

Notre Dame fans, this is how we feel everytime Ron Cherry refs a ACC game.

If you decommit from Clemson you probably wear crocs and listen to One Direction.

This is him today at the basketball game, big recruiting weekend at Clemson.  LOL thats ok, he’s 100% Clemson.

Signature 

FIRE CHAD MORRIS, SHOTGUN EXTRAORDINAIRE!!!!!!!!!!  But fire Robbie Caldwell first.

If you’re happy with good enough, then good enough is what you’ll be. Greatness requires the expectation of excellence.

Posted: 13 January 2013 03:26 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  564
Joined  2009-07-04

He is a stud but I would redshirt him with our LB depth. Very few freshmen are strong and skilled enough as true freshmen to contribute. We get Jones eligible and Parker back, plus Shuey, Anthony, Stewart (who should have been redshirted), Christian, Burrell. Lots of quality players, especially given the quantity of nickel and dime packages we play. Most of this class needs to redshirt unless we can sign a stud at a need position (CB, DE, RB).

Posted: 13 January 2013 04:32 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  6346
Joined  2008-10-29

Agree about the depth at LB, thats why I’m excited about that position.  I guess it does make sense to redshirt Boulware. I want to see what Jones can bring, heard he loves hitting.

Signature 

FIRE CHAD MORRIS, SHOTGUN EXTRAORDINAIRE!!!!!!!!!!  But fire Robbie Caldwell first.

If you’re happy with good enough, then good enough is what you’ll be. Greatness requires the expectation of excellence.