USC Recruit Decommits After Kiffin Defers Scholarship to Fall
Posted: 15 January 2013 08:37 AM   [ Ignore ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  196
Joined  2008-10-29

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/ncaaf-dr-saturday/recruit-decommits-usc-lane-kiffin-pulls-scholarship-three-165651928—ncaaf.html

The young man takes extra classes to graduate in January.  Kiffin defers his scholarship so it won’t start in the Spring to the Fall.  Class act.  Kiffin demonstrates his great social skills and ability to influence recruits. 

“As you can see, I REALLY DON’T CARE FOR KIFFIN!”

Signature 

“We fight not for glory, nor riches nor honors, but for freedom alone, which no good man gives up except with his life.”

OPERATION IRAQI FREEDOM
OPERATION NEW DAWN
OPERATION JOINT FORGE
FSU BOOSTER

Posted: 15 January 2013 09:09 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  692
Joined  2012-06-16

I don’t get it.  What possible good could come from that decision?  He saves USC a little money.  That’s it.  Instead, he loses a top recruit, pisses off the HC at a pipeline school along with a few others I’m sure, gives USC another black eye, and cements his legacy as a world-class douchenozzle.  How could any parent let their child play for this “man”?

Signature 

Lord loves a workin’ man; don’t trust whitey; see a doctor and get rid of it - The Jerk

A person is smart.  People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals and you know it. - K

Posted: 15 January 2013 09:42 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1240
Joined  2012-05-08

dollars to donuts that dabo was making a phonecall to the parents the same day,

Signature 

if Bo Pelini goes to USC im going to start a Clemson-centric parody twitter account and argue with @fauxpelini

Posted: 15 January 2013 11:42 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  337
Joined  2008-10-30

Lane Kiffin = loser

Signature 

Rocky Top You’ll Always Be Home Sweet Home to Me!!!!

Posted: 15 January 2013 11:43 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2366
Joined  2009-01-07

The only thing I can say for Kiffin is that he’s consistent.

Signature 

“I won’t support any sport where you sit on your ass and go backwards.”

Coach Frank Howard when asked to support a rowing team at Clemson

Posted: 15 January 2013 12:02 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1018
Joined  2012-05-17
Curggr - 15 January 2013 11:43 AM

The only thing I can say for Kiffin is that he’s consistent.

Can be a consistant flip flopper, or does that contradict itself?  Oh well, his decisions contradict logic.

Signature 

Broscience: 50% Fact, 50% Magic, 100% results.

See ya at church - Dom

Posted: 15 January 2013 12:15 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  6796
Joined  2008-10-29
Slappy - 15 January 2013 09:09 AM

How could any parent let their child play for this “man”?

Same way parents can let players go to the wasteland of Columbia SC and play for the douche Spurrier.  Who knows.

I hate Lane Kiffin, probably up there right beside Steve Spurrier…....except Kiffin hasn’t won jack shit.

Signature 

FIRE ROBBIE CALDWELL!!!!!!!

If you’re happy with good enough, then good enough is what you’ll be. Greatness requires the expectation of excellence.

Posted: 15 January 2013 02:59 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  673
Joined  2010-09-06
Clemtgrs - 15 January 2013 12:15 PM

Same way parents can let players go to the wasteland of Columbia SC and play for the douche Spurrier.  Who knows.

I hate Lane Kiffin, probably up there right beside Steve Spurrier…....except Kiffin hasn’t won jack shit.

You’re the douche. Columbia is a great place and Spurrier is a hall of fame coach and Heisman winner that’s won a national championship. Who wants to play for dumbo is a better question. What’s he got to offer? $ perhaps?

Players like Clowney, Gilmore, Lattimore, etc. come to Columbia because they can compete against the best in front of packed houses and great venues. And get coaching that puts them on the fast track to the NFL.

If a prospect wants to play in front of 20K in Durham at noon on Jefferson Pilot then he may want to choose clemson.

Signature 

“you are what your record says you are” Bill Parcells

Posted: 15 January 2013 03:21 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-10-29
legalfee - 15 January 2013 02:59 PM

You’re the douche. Columbia is a great place and Spurrier is a hall of fame coach and Heisman winner that’s won a national championship. Who wants to play for dumbo is a better question. What’s he got to offer? $ perhaps?

Players like Clowney, Gilmore, Lattimore, etc. come to Columbia because they can compete against the best in front of packed houses and great venues. And get coaching that puts them on the fast track to the NFL.

If a prospect wants to play in front of 20K in Durham at noon on Jefferson Pilot then he may want to choose clemson.

Gotcha.  Ladies and gentlemen, Legal’s monthly visit.  See you in Feb!

Do you live in Columbia?  I do.  Have you been to the stadium’s side of town?  Wasteland.  Wide open parking lot of the fairgrounds sandwiched between Rosewood ghetto and Bluff/Shop road ghettos with broken down warehouse district scattered throughout.  Then “campus” spread out through downtown, like a horse dropping turds as it walks.  I don’t know about you but I can’t think of a better place for my child then walking up Assembly street to class every day.  And 5 points mannnnnnnnnn don’t get me started on what an awesome place that is.

If you notice, I gave spurrier credit for winning…..in a non direct way.  I was just referring to how could you let your son go to a program that lacks discipline or standards such as both USCs.

Dabo has a great family friendly atmosphere to offer, where education and discipline comes first and foremost.  Know how we recruit so well?  We recruit the kids families just as hard as the recruit.  The term student athlete at Clemson means something.  Dabo doesn’t pull a kids offer 2 days before him signing like both USCs do.  Gotta love SEC oversinging.

Signature 

If you’re happy with good enough, then good enough is what you’ll be. Greatness requires the expectation of excellence.

Posted: 15 January 2013 04:18 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1240
Joined  2012-05-08

living in columbia my entire life, i cant imagine having to voluntarily pay to go to college there

Signature 

if Bo Pelini goes to USC im going to start a Clemson-centric parody twitter account and argue with @fauxpelini

Posted: 15 January 2013 04:52 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2010-09-06
Clemtgrs - 15 January 2013 03:21 PM
legalfee - 15 January 2013 02:59 PM

Gotcha.  Ladies and gentlemen, Legal’s monthly visit.  See you in Feb!

Do you live in Columbia?  I do.  Have you been to the stadium’s side of town?  Wasteland.  Wide open parking lot of the fairgrounds sandwiched between Rosewood ghetto and Bluff/Shop road ghettos with broken down warehouse district scattered throughout.  Then “campus” spread out through downtown, like a horse dropping turds as it walks.  I don’t know about you but I can’t think of a better place for my child then walking up Assembly street to class every day.  And 5 points mannnnnnnnnn don’t get me started on what an awesome place that is.

If you notice, I gave spurrier credit for winning…..in a non direct way.  I was just referring to how could you let your son go to a program that lacks discipline or standards such as both USCs.

Dabo has a great family friendly atmosphere to offer, where education and discipline comes first and foremost.  Know how we recruit so well?  We recruit the kids families just as hard as the recruit.  The term student athlete at Clemson means something.  Dabo doesn’t pull a kids offer 2 days before him signing like both USCs do.  Gotta love SEC oversinging.

Your post is almost too idiotic to respond to. You mean great kids from great families like Craig, Cumbie, McDaniels, and Bellamy? Clemson can be a dangerous place also.

PICKENS COUNTY, S.C. – Investigators have arrested three people in connection with the deadly home invasion of a Clemson University student.

On Monday, officials said they arrested Jordan Charles Dalton, Jaron Bradley Dalton, and Bradley Kadeen Ramsey.  Warrants have been issued for a fourth person, Lester Devaria Mosley, Jr.  Officials say Mosley should be considered armed and dangerous.

Steven Grich, 23, died when he was shot by the intruders.  Grich was at his home in the gated Chimney Ridge neighborhood in Central, just two miles from Clemson University. 

CENTRAL — It has been just over 16 years since the disappearance and subsequent discovery of the body of Clemson University graduate student Norsaadah Husain.

The 30-year-old doctoral student was attacked on June 16, 1992, in the Suds and Duzs Laundromat on Highway 93 in Central while she was washing and drying clothes.

Police reports stated that the crime scene was covered in her blood and that Husain’s bloody handprints could be seen on a steel pole that helped support the building, an indication she was alive during the abduction, trying desperately to cling to live.

On May 26, 2006, Clemson University student Tiffany Marie Souers was found dead in her off-campus apartment by a former roommate. She was wearing only a bra and had a bikini top wrapped around her neck. There was no sign of forced entry into her apartment.
Police released surveillance photos of someone using Tiffany’s debit card, shortly after she died, in hopes of finding her killer.

Signature 

Posted: 15 January 2013 04:58 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 11 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-10-29

I wish I had the time of day to post all of Columbia’s crime reports.  I could tell you stories that aren’t in the news, have friends and family working for Richland County Sheriff’s Dept….the thin line some of USCjr players walk in this city would blow your mind.  Well not your mind, because in your mind you would justify their actions.

Signature 

Posted: 15 January 2013 05:04 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 12 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-01-07
legalfee - 15 January 2013 04:52 PM

Your post is almost too idiotic to respond to. You mean great kids from great families like Craig, Cumbie, McDaniels, and Bellamy? Clemson can be a dangerous place also.

You should be embarrassed. This is just too easy. A smarter response would have been to discuss big city versus college town, but you already played your hand so I can’t help you.

Columbia crime statistics report an overall upward trend in crime based on data from 12 years with violent crime decreasing and property crime increasing. Based on this trend, the crime rate in Columbia for 2013 is expected to be higher than in 2010.

The city violent crime rate for Columbia in 2010 was higher than the national violent crime rate average by 147.93% and the city property crime rate in Columbia was higher than the national property crime rate average by 105.73%.

In 2010 the city violent crime rate in Columbia was higher than the violent crime rate in South Carolina by 67.43% and the city property crime rate in Columbia was higher than the property crime rate in South Carolina by 55.17%

Clemson crime statistics report an overall downward trend in crime based on data from 12 years with violent crime decreasing and property crime decreasing. Based on this trend, the crime rate in Clemson for 2013 is expected to be lower than in 2010.

The city violent crime rate for Clemson in 2010 was lower than the national violent crime rate average by 49.07% and the city property crime rate in Clemson was higher than the national property crime rate average by 11.55%.

In 2010 the city violent crime rate in Clemson was lower than the violent crime rate in South Carolina by 65.61% and the city property crime rate in Clemson was lower than the property crime rate in South Carolina by 15.87%.

Signature 

Posted: 15 January 2013 05:06 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 13 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-10-29

I think the fact of this post is, Kiffin is following in Spurriers footsteps without the success.  I think this is Kiffin’s last year at USC.

Signature 

Posted: 15 January 2013 05:09 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 14 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2010-09-06
Curggr - 15 January 2013 05:04 PM

You should be embarrassed. This is just too easy. A smarter response would have been to discuss big city versus college town, but you already played your hand so I can’t help you.

Columbia crime statistics report an overall upward trend in crime based on data from 12 years with violent crime decreasing and property crime increasing. Based on this trend, the crime rate in Columbia for 2013 is expected to be higher than in 2010.

The city violent crime rate for Columbia in 2010 was higher than the national violent crime rate average by 147.93% and the city property crime rate in Columbia was higher than the national property crime rate average by 105.73%.

In 2010 the city violent crime rate in Columbia was higher than the violent crime rate in South Carolina by 67.43% and the city property crime rate in Columbia was higher than the property crime rate in South Carolina by 55.17%

Clemson crime statistics report an overall downward trend in crime based on data from 12 years with violent crime decreasing and property crime decreasing. Based on this trend, the crime rate in Clemson for 2013 is expected to be lower than in 2010.

The city violent crime rate for Clemson in 2010 was lower than the national violent crime rate average by 49.07% and the city property crime rate in Clemson was higher than the national property crime rate average by 11.55%.

In 2010 the city violent crime rate in Clemson was lower than the violent crime rate in South Carolina by 65.61% and the city property crime rate in Clemson was lower than the property crime rate in South Carolina by 15.87%.

No you should be embarrassed citing 3 year old statistics. Yes and I realize there’s a big difference it the largest city in the state and small town Pickens County. That said it seems the student murder rate for clemson is a bit higher than carolina just using the eye test.

Signature 

Posted: 15 January 2013 06:02 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 15 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-01-07
legalfee - 15 January 2013 05:09 PM
Curggr - 15 January 2013 05:04 PM

No you should be embarrassed citing 3 year old statistics. Yes and I realize there’s a big difference it the largest city in the state and small town Pickens County. That said it seems the student murder rate for clemson is a bit higher than carolina just using the eye test.

Then I’m sure you can dispute that with the up to date statistics.

Signature