1 of 2
One Cute Pup!
Posted: 15 January 2013 11:55 AM   [ Ignore ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  653
Joined  2012-06-16

I did something nice for one of my neighbors at Christmas and was rewarded with this beautiful baby.  It bothered me at first.  I mean, who gives a puppy as a gift to someone who isn’t your girlfriend or child?  Getting a dog is a major commitment and that’s a decision I usually make for myself… but she is so freaking adorable.  What can I do?  Working name right now is Chica, but I’m up for suggestions.  Angel has earned a hundred names over the years so my list of possibles is short. lol

Signature 

Lord loves a workin’ man; don’t trust whitey; see a doctor and get rid of it - The Jerk

A person is smart.  People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals and you know it. - K

Posted: 15 January 2013 09:08 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  515
Joined  2009-07-04

Cute pics Slappy!! I’m not good at naming animals but she looks like a keeper to me.

Posted: 15 January 2013 11:53 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  434
Joined  2012-02-17

Beautiful dog.

Signature 

The artist formerly known as 4thNNole

Posted: 17 January 2013 12:09 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-06-16

Thanks guys.  She’s doing great despite the fact that the losers who bred her sold her and her siblings starting at 4 weeks.  She was only 5 weeks when I got her and she was the second to last one.  This is wrong, people.  A pup shouldn’t be taken from mom until at least 8 weeks.  They need time to become socialized with other dogs and to wean off the mother No wonder she’s been trying to nurse on Angel.
That aside, there’s two things I now remember about puppies.  One is I got more sleep on Spring Break in Cabo than I have the past week.  And two, I no longer have any socks, just a dozen pairs of pee mops.

Signature 

Lord loves a workin’ man; don’t trust whitey; see a doctor and get rid of it - The Jerk

A person is smart.  People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals and you know it. - K

Posted: 17 January 2013 12:19 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1090
Joined  2012-05-08

ya, the puppy i got…breeders told me 8 weeks and the vet said 5, or something along those lines. but shes doing great now. there are some real scumbags in the dog breeding world

Signature 

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BUkxIDlCAAMr7Vq.jpg

Posted: 03 February 2013 04:24 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-05-08

This is Piper the day i got her and then again today.

Signature 

Posted: 03 February 2013 06:52 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  905
Joined  2013-01-17

wow I can see if they were the breeders and offered you a puppy but giving one out of the blue as a gift is really strange. 

cinnamon, cincy, grace, missy, magi, sandy

here’s my pup magnolia

http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/563453_10100749900630048_1017117914_n.jpg

Signature 

Disclaimer:  Until the season starts all comments are large assumptions based on biased reporting sources.

Posted: 03 February 2013 07:48 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-06-16

Piper looks good.  It’s amazing how fast they develop.  Have you started her training?
I decided to go with Daisy.  When I lived in Mexico I took care of a boxer named Daisy who was the inspiration for getting a boxer of my own.  Daisy (dos) is twice the size she was a couple of weeks ago.  She’s just now the age when she should’ve been adopted. I’ll try to get a pic if I can get her to sit still for a second.

Signature 

Posted: 03 February 2013 09:58 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-06-16

Here’s a few pics.  We got a surprise 4-5” of snow last night. 

Signature 

Posted: 03 February 2013 11:28 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2013-01-17

Those two are adorable.  They have fun in the snow?

Signature 

Disclaimer:  Until the season starts all comments are large assumptions based on biased reporting sources.

Posted: 04 February 2013 09:40 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-05-08

ive got her fetching and dropping, just got her shaking last night. She used to listen to come, but as she got a little older and got a mind of her own that stopped. right now im working on speak and kill. still working on the house breaking but i think a lot of that is because of my work schedule, ill come home and sometimes shes gone and sometimes she hasnt, and i gotta get up really early to get her in the morning.

Signature 

Posted: 04 February 2013 11:11 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 11 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-06-16
Ancient Orange - 03 February 2013 11:28 PM

Those two are adorable.  They have fun in the snow?

They love the snow, but Angel grew up on Folly and I think she misses the beach as much as I do.  When we head back to visit from time to time she starts sniffing the air around Summerville and starts getting excited as we cross the connector.  By the time we get to Folly she’s practically jumping out the window.
How old is Magnolia?  She looks like one of those dogs that can’t get enough affection.  Big lovey lapdog?

Signature 

Posted: 04 February 2013 12:02 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 12 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2013-01-17
Slappy - 04 February 2013 11:11 AM

How old is Magnolia?  She looks like one of those dogs that can’t get enough affection.  Big lovey lapdog?

She’s 4 now and very much a lap dog, especially if you have a plate of food in front of you XD She’s not a very gentle or subtle dog but a sweetie.

Signature 

Posted: 26 March 2013 08:24 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 13 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-06-16

I thought I’d share some updated pics of Daisy.  She’s about 3 1/2 months now and 25 lbs or so. 

Signature 

Posted: 27 March 2013 09:00 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 14 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-05-08

Pipers growing up too, i let my mother take her to the groomer for me, she came home with the most poodly poodle cut ive ever seen.

Signature 

Posted: 27 March 2013 10:39 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 15 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  946
Joined  2012-05-17

HA!  I took my shepard mix to the groomer once and they put pink bows in her hair…I was not happy.

Since everyone else is posting pictures, here’s my trio.  The coonhound is our love child as the wife and I got her last year, she still acts like a puppy.  The other two were our dogs we had prior to meeting, with my dog (the shepard mix) being the smartest by far.

Signature 

Broscience: 50% Fact, 50% Magic, 100% results.

See ya at church - Dom

1 of 2

‹‹ Dirty birds     Bulletin Board Courtesy ››