1 of 2
NFL.com mock draft
Posted: 15 January 2013 11:56 PM   [ Ignore ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  409
Joined  2012-02-17

Funny thing is I haven’t heard much about Bjoern going to Jacksonville. Would be great for him and Nole fans though.

http://www.nfl.com/draft/2013/mock-drafts

Signature 

The artist formerly known as 4thNNole

Posted: 16 January 2013 12:33 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5426
Joined  2008-10-29

Hopkins to the Seahawks, I like the sound of that.  Russell Wilson tossing it to him, oh heck yes.

Signature 

2014 BCS Orange Bowl Champions
Clemson 40 Ohio St 35

“First team from the state of South Carolina to win a BCS bowl” - Dabo Swinney

If you’re happy with good enough, then good enough is what you’ll be. Greatness requires the expectation of excellence.

Posted: 16 January 2013 01:44 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  296
Joined  2012-07-10

I wouldn’t feel confident about drafting any QB in the top 10 this year, although I will say that I do think Glennon could end up being a good one…..needs to work on pocket awareness though. I know his line was bad at State, but he never helped his own cause.

Signature 

WE’RE GOING BOWLING!!!!!!

Posted: 16 January 2013 10:52 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2611
Joined  2008-10-30

I’ve seen quite a few mock drafts with Werner going 2nd to Jax. That would make him the highest draft pick in FSU history. Rhodes to Tampa would mean I at least get to watch him twice a year (vs. Atlanta). Tank in the first round to NE, doubt he goes in the 1st with the late season injury. Watson should have come back to school for another year.

Signature 

2012 ACC Football Champions
2012 Orange Bowl Champions
2013 Florida state Champions
2013 ACC Football Champions
2013 NCAA National Champions

“This is our time, it ain’t their time!”
-Jimbo

Posted: 16 January 2013 04:18 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3224
Joined  2010-12-23

Didn’t Wadsworth get selected #2 overall??

Signature 

>>>─────;;;─►

While YOU ride the bench.. Catch us swingin’ for the fence.

Posted: 16 January 2013 04:21 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2010-12-23

Nevermind… He was 3rd overall… Apparently, there’s this thing now called “Google” where you can look up anything!!

Signature 

>>>─────;;;─►

Posted: 16 January 2013 04:39 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  39
Joined  2013-01-04

I saw on one mock draft where they had Nuke going to the Patriots.

Signature 

Girls who love football are not weird. They’re a rare gift from God. Those girls get bigger diamonds.

Posted: 16 January 2013 08:22 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  571
Joined  2008-10-29
DaboGirl83 - 16 January 2013 04:39 PM

I saw on one mock draft where they had Nuke going to the Patriots.

Seems like just the type of player they would want. He would fit in great.

Signature 

2010 National Champions

Posted: 16 January 2013 08:55 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5426
Joined  2008-10-29

Wouldn’t mind Brady throwing him the ball either….I think Hopkins will end up going somewhere where they will use him.  Unlike Spiller who was just so high profile that everyone wanted him, and a crappy team got him….Hopkins is good enough to draw attention but not the marquee name so he can slip to someone who really wants him.

Signature 

2014 BCS Orange Bowl Champions
Clemson 40 Ohio St 35

“First team from the state of South Carolina to win a BCS bowl” - Dabo Swinney

If you’re happy with good enough, then good enough is what you’ll be. Greatness requires the expectation of excellence.

Posted: 16 January 2013 10:39 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  409
Joined  2012-02-17
93N99 - 16 January 2013 10:52 AM

I’ve seen quite a few mock drafts with Werner going 2nd to Jax. That would make him the highest draft pick in FSU history. Rhodes to Tampa would mean I at least get to watch him twice a year (vs. Atlanta). Tank in the first round to NE, doubt he goes in the 1st with the late season injury. Watson should have come back to school for another year.

Crazy to think about that. Werner is a terrific player but for him to be the highest draft pick ever seems unreal. So much of the draft is time and place. Nice signature, BTW.

Signature 

The artist formerly known as 4thNNole

Posted: 17 January 2013 02:08 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1240
Joined  2011-07-22

I think whichever team gets Hopkins is getting a steal. He runs outstanding routes, is a good athlete and makes tough catches. I know I am in the minority, but I think he will have a better NFL career than Sammy Watkins.

Signature 

Be sure to give me a follow on Twitter: @UrbanWhiteGuy

Posted: 17 January 2013 03:41 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 11 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  158
Joined  2012-11-28

I hope Jarvis Jones gets picked up by a team that runs the 3-4. I love Jarvis, but I don’t know how his skills would translate over into a 4-3.

Posted: 17 January 2013 06:20 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 12 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2010-12-23
Gurshall Walker - 17 January 2013 03:41 PM

I hope Jarvis Jones gets picked up by a team that runs the 3-4. I love Jarvis, but I don’t know how his skills would translate over into a 4-3.

I don’t know man… Dude is a stud… But if I were a GM I’d have to think long and hard about drafting him early first round… He’s always hurt.

Signature 

>>>─────;;;─►

Posted: 17 January 2013 06:43 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 13 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5558
Joined  2008-10-28
WadeWacko - 16 January 2013 01:44 AM

I wouldn’t feel confident about drafting any QB in the top 10 this year, although I will say that I do think Glennon could end up being a good one…..needs to work on pocket awareness though. I know his line was bad at State, but he never helped his own cause.

And I’m sure you’ve watched all the QB’s a bunch including film and practice? I mean you certainly have spent time breaking down Geno Smith film to form you opinion. What exactly did you see in your evaluation that would drop Geno out of the Top 10 this year? Please do tell….

Signature 

“Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level, then they beat you with experience.”

TB12, the most mis-understood poster on Southernpigskin.com

Posted: 17 January 2013 07:15 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 14 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1873
Joined  2009-09-09

Now that Chip Kelly is the Eagles HC, I would not be shocked to see Geno Smith go to Philly…..

Signature 

“I remember when I was coaching down at Florida, we would always lose kids in recruiting battles to Clemson. I would tell my coaches that we shouldn’t be losing kids to Clemson. Charlie Strong responded ‘coach have you ever actually been to Clemson?’ I hadn’t but I’ll tell you what, I’ve been here now and I get it. This is an exceptional, special place.”

-Urban Myer, Sept 17th, 2011 while calling the Clemson Auburn Game. Clemson won 38-24

Posted: 18 January 2013 12:47 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 15 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  296
Joined  2012-07-10
TB12 - 17 January 2013 06:43 PM

And I’m sure you’ve watched all the QB’s a bunch including film and practice? I mean you certainly have spent time breaking down Geno Smith film to form you opinion. What exactly did you see in your evaluation that would drop Geno out of the Top 10 this year? Please do tell….

I watched Geno play 5-6 times this year. Dude is a good quarterback, I just wouldn’t feel confident taking him, or any other QB, in the top 10. In my opinion, his footwork needs some work, he is a little inaccurate with his deep passes and, as weird as this sounds, he might care too much….he seemed to get rattled when things weren’t going WVU’s way.

Just because I say I wouldn’t feel confident taking a guy in the top 10, doesn’t mean I don’t think he is a good player. I still think he is the top QB in the class…..this is just a weak QB class from what I have seen.

Signature 

WE’RE GOING BOWLING!!!!!!

1 of 2