SEC Impact Recruits
Posted: 22 January 2013 11:14 PM   [ Ignore ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  280
Joined  2008-11-09

A number of guys in the 2013 class will make their presence felt immediately at the collegiate level.

http://www.southernpigskin.com/Recruiting/view/sec-impact-recruits1

Who do you guys think will be an instant impact player in the SEC next season?

Signature 

“Southern football is why my grandmother spent fall Saturday’s in orange capris, blue reebok classics and alligator jewelry and had a football card of Danny Wuerffel taped to her dresser. It’s the same reason why my mom can’t watch the fourth quarter, my dad won’t watch the first quarter and my uncle and his two sons have walked around Valdosta, Georgia with a little more pep in their step since December 7th, 2002.”

—B.J. Bennett, Down Here I

Posted: 22 January 2013 11:57 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  799
Joined  2013-01-17

Well all the kids Ole Miss bought will probably start so they might need their own list.

Signature 

Disclaimer:  Until the season starts all comments are large assumptions based on biased reporting sources.

Posted: 23 January 2013 01:05 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5573
Joined  2008-10-29
Ancient Orange - 22 January 2013 11:57 PM

Well all the kids Ole Miss bought will probably start so they might need their own list.

This.

Signature 

2014 BCS Orange Bowl Champions
Clemson 40 Ohio St 35

“First team from the state of South Carolina to win a BCS bowl” - Dabo Swinney

If you’re happy with good enough, then good enough is what you’ll be. Greatness requires the expectation of excellence.

Posted: 23 January 2013 11:39 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  158
Joined  2012-11-28

Ole Miss is going to end up with a tremendous class, but don’t overlook the fact that they also return 20 starters from last season. It won’t be easy to break into the rotation.

I’m not really sure which one yet, but one of our D-tackles is gonna be forced to play next season. Losing Jenkins and Geathers will hurt.