Antone Exum
Posted: 27 January 2013 10:35 PM   [ Ignore ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  282
Joined  2008-11-09

Tore his ACL and could miss the start of the 2013 season. Looks like Kendall Fuller will have an opportunity for early playing time.

http://www.southernpigskin.com/ACC/view/virginia-techs-antone-exum-tears-acl

Signature 

“Southern football is why my grandmother spent fall Saturday’s in orange capris, blue reebok classics and alligator jewelry and had a football card of Danny Wuerffel taped to her dresser. It’s the same reason why my mom can’t watch the fourth quarter, my dad won’t watch the first quarter and my uncle and his two sons have walked around Valdosta, Georgia with a little more pep in their step since December 7th, 2002.”

—B.J. Bennett, Down Here I

Posted: 28 January 2013 01:56 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1024
Joined  2013-01-17

His Honeybadger stripe annoys me

Signature 

Disclaimer:  Until the season starts all comments are large assumptions based on biased reporting sources.

Posted: 28 January 2013 09:24 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  300
Joined  2012-06-19

He is a class act.  He has a good work ethic.  I hope he can recover soon. 

Can someone explain to me why the ACL is such a vulnerable part of the body? Is it because of an unbalanced strength training program?

Posted: 28 January 2013 11:36 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  692
Joined  2012-06-16

http://www.slate.com/articles/sports/explainer/2012/05/mariano_rivera_injury_why_do_so_many_athletes_tear_their_acls_.html

Signature 

Lord loves a workin’ man; don’t trust whitey; see a doctor and get rid of it - The Jerk

A person is smart.  People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals and you know it. - K

Posted: 28 January 2013 11:46 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1117
Joined  2012-05-08

when i was in college one of my classmates did a report on knee injuries, and i thought one of the interesting pieces was in female athletics its much more common to damage your LCL and MCL because of the shape of the hips.

Signature 

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BUkxIDlCAAMr7Vq.jpg

Posted: 28 January 2013 12:09 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1240
Joined  2011-07-22

Very well could be an all Fuller brother cornerback position for the Hokies this fall.

Tough break for this young man.

Signature 

Be sure to give me a follow on Twitter: @UrbanWhiteGuy

Posted: 28 January 2013 02:31 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1455
Joined  2009-10-20
Matt O - 28 January 2013 12:09 PM

Very well could be an all Fuller brother cornerback position for the Hokies this fall.

Tough break for this young man.

Very possible.  Other possibilities include Donaldven Manning at CB or dropping Deitrick Bonner down from FS to CB.

Signature 

I won’t be money but I’ll wager avatar’s….I’ll use a Logan Thomas Avatar for an entire season if I lose and if I win you have to have some type of Clemson Avatar.

-CU_Tigers4Life (01-26-2013)