1 of 3
WTF Ole Miss
Posted: 30 January 2013 10:58 AM   [ Ignore ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1117
Joined  2012-05-08

Seriously, i feel like im taking crazy pills. Who is Ole Miss? what have they done in the past decade? Im struggling to think of a way they have been relevant at all.

But we had the whole RN issue earlier and now this:
http://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2013/01/prattvilles_austin_golson_de-c.html
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1506966-alabama-football-recruiting-ole-miss-challenging-for-5-star-ot-laremy-tunsil

Nothing Shady could be going on. Not in the $EC
http://www.nola.com/recruiting/index.ssf/2013/01/ole_miss_commitment_laquon_tre.html

Signature 

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BUkxIDlCAAMr7Vq.jpg

Posted: 30 January 2013 11:14 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  979
Joined  2012-05-17

Well Ole Mi$$ has more to offer than F$U because they have more $‘s in their name.  Also I’m sure they’ve also offered some (  |  ) and some (.)(.) 

I appologize in advance if I’ve offended anyone or if my graphic pictures overstepped some sort of forumn boundaries and will put myself on probation, much like how Ole Mi$$ will be in about 5-10 years or whenever the NCAA decides to not get around to doing something.

Signature 

Broscience: 50% Fact, 50% Magic, 100% results.

See ya at church - Dom

Posted: 30 January 2013 11:45 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-05-08

This just in
NCAA transfering all of its funding to a nigerian bank account….

Signature 

Posted: 30 January 2013 12:05 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  568
Joined  2009-07-04

GoTigers - that was priceless.

Ole Mi$$ is doing SOMETHING to draw all these top players….humm…...

Posted: 30 January 2013 12:43 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1029
Joined  2013-01-17

wow I love the comments saying their FIRST YEAR HC has that “it factor” 

look here I don’t care how swanky your new coach is he isn’t such a smooth talker that he can say “to hell with Sabans championships I’m gonna dominate the SEC”  and kids will actually believe him.  I can’t wait until the NCAA gets to them because there is no way they are not putting money and girls on these guys. 

Signature 

Disclaimer:  Until the season starts all comments are large assumptions based on biased reporting sources.

Posted: 30 January 2013 10:40 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  6358
Joined  2008-10-29

Can’t wait until the NCAA comes knocking at Ole Miss’s door.  They are going to have to amend that 30 for 30 Ghosts of Ole Miss show and add in a new segment.

What a bunch of crooks.  They just reek of illegal recruiting yet no one wants to call them on it except us.

Signature 

FIRE CHAD MORRIS, SHOTGUN EXTRAORDINAIRE!!!!!!!!!!  But fire Robbie Caldwell first.

If you’re happy with good enough, then good enough is what you’ll be. Greatness requires the expectation of excellence.

Posted: 30 January 2013 10:48 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  158
Joined  2012-11-28

As much as I hope this is true, I’ll wait til I see some actual proof. It isn’t as crazy to me to think that a recruit might want to go to Ole Miss. If you have ever been to the campus, you would understand (Women, tailgating, etc.)

Posted: 31 January 2013 12:14 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2013-01-17
Gurshall Walker - 30 January 2013 10:48 PM

As much as I hope this is true, I’ll wait til I see some actual proof. It isn’t as crazy to me to think that a recruit might want to go to Ole Miss. If you have ever been to the campus, you would understand (Women, tailgating, etc.)

There are women, tailgating, etc at every major campus. 

If Ole Miss was so amazing they would have been going there in years past, but noooo this new HC is apparently the only one that told recruits its the promise land.  This is shady for sure.  The funny thing is they will still never beat saban and probably not miles either.

Signature 

Disclaimer:  Until the season starts all comments are large assumptions based on biased reporting sources.

Posted: 31 January 2013 12:15 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-10-29

I can’t wait to see The Blind Side part II in theaters….....starring the whole Ole Miss football team.

Signature 

FIRE CHAD MORRIS, SHOTGUN EXTRAORDINAIRE!!!!!!!!!!  But fire Robbie Caldwell first.

If you’re happy with good enough, then good enough is what you’ll be. Greatness requires the expectation of excellence.

Posted: 31 January 2013 01:13 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  158
Joined  2012-11-28

Well, I would like to point out that most head coaches have more success recruiting early in their tenure cuz it is easier to sell their message. I’m sure it has also helped recruits knowing that Nkemdiche will be going there. I’m just saying…..

This country has always believed in innocent until proven guilty and I will stick with that for now.

Posted: 31 January 2013 01:28 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2013-01-17

This country also believes in “Money talks”

Signature 

Posted: 31 January 2013 12:37 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 11 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2619
Joined  2008-10-30

It isn’t as crazy to me to think that a recruit might want to go to Ole Miss. If you have ever been to the campus, you would understand (Women, tailgating, etc.)

Doubt they beat FSU in the women dept. Do football players attend the tailgate, etc. at Ole Miss?

Signature 

2012 ACC Football Champions
2012 Orange Bowl Champions
2013 Florida state Champions
2013 ACC Football Champions
2013 NCAA National Champions

“This is our time, it ain’t their time!”
-Jimbo

Posted: 31 January 2013 12:45 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 12 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-05-17
93N99 - 31 January 2013 12:37 PM

It isn’t as crazy to me to think that a recruit might want to go to Ole Miss. If you have ever been to the campus, you would understand (Women, tailgating, etc.)

Doubt they beat FSU in the women dept. Do football players attend the tailgate, etc. at Ole Miss?

Good point, no they don’t.  Not as a recruit, not as a player.  They will probably see how many people are tailgating (which would only give you a relative gauge of fandomhood) but they won’t ever tailgate until after theyve left a school, and maybe not even then.

Signature 

See ya at church - Dom

Posted: 31 January 2013 01:08 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 13 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-10-29

Ole Miss women are not the end all be all.  Pretty sure FSU and Clemson can compete not to mention we have programs that do better then 7-6 each year.  I’d love to know what kind of BS and money they are feeding those recruits down there in Oxford because it sure ain’t football.

Signature 

Posted: 31 January 2013 02:48 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 14 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-05-08

clemson’s been the number 1 tailgating school for like 3 years running, has some of the finest women in the south (FSU competes of course)

Signature 

Posted: 31 January 2013 04:14 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 15 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-05-17
GoTigers712 - 31 January 2013 02:48 PM

clemson’s been the number 1 tailgating school for like 3 years running, has some of the finest women in the south (FSU competes of course)

Yes, but Ole Mi$$ girls can open a beer bottle with their only tooth.

Signature 

See ya at church - Dom

1 of 3