today is a great day for WTF football
Posted: 30 January 2013 05:57 PM   [ Ignore ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1117
Joined  2012-05-08

http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/id/8897280/deer-antler-salesman-saw-alabama-players-use-product

same guy who is acusing ray lewis of using this deer antler spray is accusing LSU and Bama of using it as well as many other athletes of different levels and sports

Signature 

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BUkxIDlCAAMr7Vq.jpg

Posted: 30 January 2013 06:11 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  979
Joined  2012-05-17

I know plenty of people who use deer antler spray when they go hunting.  Though usually they just put it on their clothes, I couldnt’ imagine what deer piss tastes like.  They’re talking about the lower antler right?

This is the craziest crap I’ve hear of.  I want to see the science of this before I truly believe it.  This just seems like another HEAD ON, APPLY DIRECTLY TO THE FOREHEAD.  I’m sure Ole Mi$$ is handing these sprays out to recruits when they visit though.

Signature 

Broscience: 50% Fact, 50% Magic, 100% results.

See ya at church - Dom

Posted: 30 January 2013 10:37 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  6334
Joined  2008-10-29

Yeah, these are in the Ole Miss gift bag along with a key to a safety deposit box filled to the rim with cash.

Signature 

FIRE CHAD MORRIS, SHOTGUN EXTRAORDINAIRE!!!!!!!!!!  Also fire Robbie Caldwell and Cole Stoudt.

If you’re happy with good enough, then good enough is what you’ll be. Greatness requires the expectation of excellence.

Posted: 30 January 2013 10:52 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  158
Joined  2012-11-28

Again, I will hold off on jumping to conclusions here. The whole timing of the accusations seems very fishy to me.

Posted: 30 January 2013 11:34 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  9
Joined  2012-12-04

I feel as if a witch hunt is beginning to find anyone who has used and of course the NC winners would be at the top of the list.

I’m just going to look at this from a straight marketing stand point right now and ask how man people have heard of Deer-antler spray for this purpose before the Ray Lewis story or this Alabama story? hmm… that’s how you put a product on the map.

Posted: 31 January 2013 08:05 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2875
Joined  2011-02-04

It is curious that Alabama’s name keeps popping up on all of these type of stories, whether it’s free suits, questionable recruiting practices, deer antler spray, etc.

Signature 

“And that’s all I have to say about that”

Posted: 31 January 2013 09:47 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1117
Joined  2012-05-08

talked with one of my friends, who is a doctor, and his professional opinion is that these “antler sprays” are a total sham because the hormones are not available orally and must be injected directly into the bloodstream in order to work.

now some small ammount might be absorbed, but its rather unlikely.

But my favorite part of the article is the message between the lines:

HEY KIDS this substiance is readily available, its cheap, your favorite athletes are doing it, they all say it works, and you cant get drug tested for it….But NEVER NEVER NEVER do it.

Signature 

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BUkxIDlCAAMr7Vq.jpg