Big Recruiting Weekend in the SEC
Posted: 01 February 2013 06:23 PM   [ Ignore ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  282
Joined  2008-11-09

It’s the last weekend before Signing Day and many prospects are making their final official visits.

http://www.southernpigskin.com/Recruiting/view/the-10-biggest-official-visits-in-the-sec

Signature 

“Southern football is why my grandmother spent fall Saturday’s in orange capris, blue reebok classics and alligator jewelry and had a football card of Danny Wuerffel taped to her dresser. It’s the same reason why my mom can’t watch the fourth quarter, my dad won’t watch the first quarter and my uncle and his two sons have walked around Valdosta, Georgia with a little more pep in their step since December 7th, 2002.”

—B.J. Bennett, Down Here I

Posted: 01 February 2013 06:26 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  565
Joined  2009-07-04

I’d like to have the service fees from the ATMs in Oxford this weekend. I could retire - and live like Tiger Wood’s ex.

Posted: 01 February 2013 07:21 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  6348
Joined  2008-10-29

You mean a big recruiting weekend in Oxford, because thats where they are all flocking out of the blue.  $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ every single team message board I’ve been to, ACC, other SEC, even outside agree that Ole Miss is blatantly cheating worse then Scam Newton saga.  Interesting that there is a general consensus of that going around.  Can’t wait until this breaks, would love to see the death penalty enforced.

Signature 

FIRE CHAD MORRIS, SHOTGUN EXTRAORDINAIRE!!!!!!!!!!  But fire Robbie Caldwell first.

If you’re happy with good enough, then good enough is what you’ll be. Greatness requires the expectation of excellence.

Posted: 01 February 2013 08:08 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1024
Joined  2013-01-17

How funny would it be to see them get the death penalty and the SEC kick them out and replace them with FSU or something.  They would be completely boned.

Signature 

Disclaimer:  Until the season starts all comments are large assumptions based on biased reporting sources.