SEC Recruiting Grades
Posted: 06 February 2013 10:49 PM   [ Ignore ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  280
Joined  2008-11-09

Matt Osborne has compiled his grades for every recruiting class in the SEC. Do you agree with his grades? What grade would you give your team?

http://www.southernpigskin.com/SEC/view/sec-recruiting-grades

Signature 

“Southern football is why my grandmother spent fall Saturday’s in orange capris, blue reebok classics and alligator jewelry and had a football card of Danny Wuerffel taped to her dresser. It’s the same reason why my mom can’t watch the fourth quarter, my dad won’t watch the first quarter and my uncle and his two sons have walked around Valdosta, Georgia with a little more pep in their step since December 7th, 2002.”

—B.J. Bennett, Down Here I

Posted: 07 February 2013 12:24 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3403
Joined  2010-12-23

Somebody gonna comment on this???

Signature 

>>>─────;;;─►

While YOU ride the bench.. Catch us swingin’ for the fence.

Posted: 07 February 2013 01:39 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  481
Joined  2011-04-22

I would think that the sentiment on this board would be that Missouri and Tennessee both deserve A’s because Alabama got an A and they’re in the same conference as Alabama.

Signature 

God Bless Saturday. @MattSmithCFB

Posted: 07 February 2013 01:46 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  802
Joined  2013-01-17

hahahaha

Signature 

Disclaimer:  Until the season starts all comments are large assumptions based on biased reporting sources.

Posted: 07 February 2013 02:09 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  481
Joined  2011-04-22

As far as serious impressions, loved what Auburn did in a transition year after a 3-9 season. Nice depth for Georgia, but lacking a bit on difference-makers in a year where the state produced so many. LSU did well considering they got nothing from Texas. I think Bielema has a sound strategy for Arkansas but they have a long way to go since the cupboard was left a bit bare. And of course, Alabama and Florida did what Alabama and Florida do.

Signature 

God Bless Saturday. @MattSmithCFB