1 of 2
OHHH! HOW I HATE OHIO STATE!
Posted: 09 February 2013 10:50 AM   [ Ignore ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  196
Joined  2008-10-29

I had to sit through supper last night listening to three Ohio State University graduates spew love of their program.  On my hate roster, the Buckeyes are second on my list behind Notre Dame.  Please Lord do not let Ohio State win a National Championship!!!!!

Signature 

“We fight not for glory, nor riches nor honors, but for freedom alone, which no good man gives up except with his life.”

OPERATION IRAQI FREEDOM
OPERATION NEW DAWN
OPERATION JOINT FORGE
FSU BOOSTER

Posted: 09 February 2013 12:32 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1294
Joined  2013-01-17

haha those are number 1 (ND) and 2 (OSU) on my hate list too.  Mainly because they are both always over rated, mostly thanks to their NCG failures.

Signature 

Go Tigers!

Posted: 09 February 2013 12:50 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  196
Joined  2008-10-29

Of course I can’t substaniate any of my claims….but, they are probably the most corrupt programs in college football.  ND should not be allowed to stradle the ACC Line.  ND should be all or nothing….AND should not be allowed to be considered in the national rankings.  Ohio State….well, I just don’t care for this media darling.  Curt the mouth on ESPN can shut his pie-hole too.  I hope that a play-off will shut these folks up. 

My hate list is:

Notre Dame
Ohio State
Michigan
USC

Media darlings all.

Signature 

“We fight not for glory, nor riches nor honors, but for freedom alone, which no good man gives up except with his life.”

OPERATION IRAQI FREEDOM
OPERATION NEW DAWN
OPERATION JOINT FORGE
FSU BOOSTER

Posted: 09 February 2013 01:55 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  674
Joined  2010-09-06

Don’t forget Texas and their longhorn network. They’re harder to hate since they’ve been losing though. The SEC teams own OSU so we put them in their place even though they still talk sh!t. My List:

Notre Dame -  join a conference and I mean all the way before getting BCS or playoff consideration. They have their own network - need I say more?

Georgia - their fans are the reason here next to LSU and WVa the worst in college football. I like Richt though. We’ve beaten them 3 years in a row and every year they have excuses and tell us why they’re better than us and will beat us next year.

LSU - worse fans than UGA if that’s possible. Miles is an idiot.

Texas - their arrogance is only surpassed by their greed. Their longhorn network almost destroyed the Big XII.

I really don’t hate Clemson although I think a lot of their fans are delusional and their coach is an idiot. With the talent Clemson has they could be an elite team with the right coaching.

Signature 

“you are what your record says you are” Bill Parcells

Posted: 09 February 2013 03:52 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2013-01-17

Why do Scar fans hate dabo so much?  He’s a nice honest guy and your coach is a top notch asshole who refuses to show any positive emotions.  How does an idiot turn a program that struggled for a decade under Bowden into one of the best programs in the nation in just a few years.  I don’t agree with all of his play calling but his OC is the best in the nation and his DC doesn’t appear to be a slouch either.  I mean the man has beat LSU, something Spurrier hasn’t done.  Yea yea you’ll give me the whole 4 years of beating Clemson routine and I’ll tell you that’s not a reason for you to dislike him and that your two weeks of practice makes a difference.

Signature 

Go Tigers!

Posted: 09 February 2013 06:39 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3862
Joined  2010-12-23

He’s probably a good guy… But for me, there’s just too much emotion coming from him on the sideline… He jumps up and down like a little girl when his team kicks a field goal in a 3-3 game in the 1st quarter… I don’t hate the guy, I just think its annoying.

Signature 

>>>─────;;;─►

“The same rowdy crowd that was here last night is back again.”

Posted: 09 February 2013 07:57 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2013-01-17

I don’t know how bobby was but tommy bowden was the most pathetic thing in the world on the sidelines.  If you were down by 3 in the first quarter he would put a blank stare on his face looking like he wants to cry.  I like his emotion it’s very genuine.  Its far better then the pissy pants tough guy approach most coaches take.

Signature 

Go Tigers!

Posted: 09 February 2013 08:40 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3018
Joined  2011-02-04

You misspelled “BLOW-HIO”

Signature 

“And that’s all I have to say about that”

Posted: 11 February 2013 09:43 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1253
Joined  2012-05-08

The worst part about ohio….the reason i hate OSU more than anything is because there are so many of them in the south, GO HOME

Signature 

if Bo Pelini goes to USC im going to start a Clemson-centric parody twitter account and argue with @fauxpelini

Posted: 11 February 2013 12:48 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2013-01-17

I don’t know about Ohio but I’ve been to Michigan and there was absolutely nothing to do up there.  I’m guessing Ohio is even worse.  I can’t blame them for wanting to leave.

Signature 

Go Tigers!

Posted: 11 February 2013 02:25 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-05-08

which is all good and well, but they come down here and try to change the culture. I am no longer allowed to drink on the beach, walk without my dog on a leash, and some restaraunts actually dont serve sweet tea.

Signature 

if Bo Pelini goes to USC im going to start a Clemson-centric parody twitter account and argue with @fauxpelini

Posted: 11 February 2013 02:29 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 11 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2013-01-17

I don’t mind the drinking ban because some people just make a mess.  I don’t mind the leash law because most people don’t have a disciplined dog.  But to hell with not having sweet tea and to hell with the buckeyes.

Signature 

Go Tigers!

Posted: 11 February 2013 02:39 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 12 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-05-08

also, one of my close childhood friends sent me a very disturbing message the other day. he actually had to call a gamewarden because he went to one of our most hidden fishing holes in charleston and found it completetly covered in yankies, its like that yogi bear episode where every inch of water is being fished. well according to ranger rick none of them yankies had salt water stamps and a couple had illegal fish….one had apparently known it was an illegal fish and tried to clean it before the game warden got to him.

Signature 

Posted: 11 February 2013 03:20 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 13 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2013-01-17

Oh wow.  Well DNR collected quite the haul that day.  How can you be that dumb to try to clean it and not just throw it over?

Signature 

Go Tigers!

Posted: 11 February 2013 03:26 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 14 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-05-08

bank fishing, this ass hole had a redfish with filets over 23 inches long, so were talking about a 30 inch fish, major illegal, and the kinda fish that people like me dream of catching

Signature 

Posted: 11 February 2013 03:31 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 15 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  6828
Joined  2008-10-29

Yes, that’s just what I want…especially as a player.  A coach with no emotion.  Hell, lets dig Bear Bryant up and put his corpse on the sideline…..will be just the same amount of emotion everyone except Clemson seems to want.  Come on!  He’s excited abut wins, excited for the players and fans, he’s passionate about the game and program, and he actually gives a damn.  I really like Dabo personally.  He lets his assistant coaches call the game, he runs the program and has turned the views around…..I love it.  Everyone expects more now, different attitude.  You call his outbursts embarrassing, I call them awesome.

I honestly hate most SEC schools…fans really.  Elitist assholes who think they are entitled even though their name isn’t Alabama.

Signature 

FIRE ROBBIE CALDWELL!!!!!!!

If you’re happy with good enough, then good enough is what you’ll be. Greatness requires the expectation of excellence.

1 of 2