Alec Ogletree
Posted: 18 February 2013 08:54 PM   [ Ignore ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2031
Joined  2008-11-01

How much does the DUI hurt his draft stock do you think. I just dont understand these kids and what they are thinking when they do this stuff.

Posted: 18 February 2013 09:39 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  6636
Joined  2008-10-29

Your problem is you actually think they are thinking when they do this stuff.

Signature 

FIRE ROBBIE CALDWELL!!!!!!!

If you’re happy with good enough, then good enough is what you’ll be. Greatness requires the expectation of excellence.

Posted: 18 February 2013 10:33 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3846
Joined  2010-12-23

Prolly won’t hurt draft stock too much.

Signature 

>>>─────;;;─►

“The same rowdy crowd that was here last night is back again.”

Posted: 19 February 2013 12:15 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  601
Joined  2009-07-04

Both Clem and G&G are correct. You about have to commit a felony for the NFL to even blink an eye when you’re as good as he is.

Posted: 19 February 2013 12:53 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2623
Joined  2008-10-30

Don’t know, don’t care about Alec, but on the “what are they thinking” front; Da’Quan Bowers brings a gun to the airport, lol- idiot!

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/tampa-bay-buccaneers-daquan-bowers-arrested-at-airport-gun-charge-021813

Signature 

2012 ACC Football Champions
2012 Orange Bowl Champions
2013 Florida state Champions
2013 ACC Football Champions
2013 NCAA National Champions

“This is our time, it ain’t their time!”
-Jimbo, Five Star University

Posted: 19 February 2013 01:46 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  601
Joined  2009-07-04

I didn’t lol as he is likely to serve jailtime but I did shake my head and think “son, are you just stupid?”

Let’s see: gun, airport, TSA, New York, all the gun control talk, etc. I would think anyone could figure out that is not the thing to do.

Posted: 19 February 2013 01:50 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1174
Joined  2012-05-08

well, in his defense, if he is used to flying on the buc’s private jet then i can understand. private jets are not subject to the same guidelines, you can bring pretty much whatever you want without having to go through a security checkpoint. 9 times out of 10 when a celeb gets caught with some kind of contraband on a plane its the first time in a while they have flown commercial

Signature 

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BUkxIDlCAAMr7Vq.jpg

Posted: 19 February 2013 02:18 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1146
Joined  2013-01-17

Also you CAN bring guns to airports and fly with them if they are in the correct container.  Hunters travel with guns all the time.  What I’m guessing the problem stems from is New Yorks really strict gun laws.  From what I hear he accidentally had the gun then reported having it on arrival to the airport on his way back home.  I’m pretty sure pistols are banned in NYC so he probably accidentally broke that law.  Hopefully he doesn’t serve any time since it doesn’t look like he purposely did anything wrong like Plaxico Burress did.

Signature 

And Stoudt throws another INT

Posted: 19 February 2013 02:19 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  6636
Joined  2008-10-29

He was arrested because of New York’s unconstitutional and ridiculous gun laws.  In New York the law says that a weapon is treated as loaded even if the magazine/rounds are not in the gun…they just have to be close or in possession of the same person with the weapon.  As I understand it, Bowers’s gun was not loaded by any other traditional sense or law and he told the check in counter it was in there.  If you want to think he’s a idiot or a thug go ahead, but its simply not the case.  You do know you can check firearms in bags at the airport right?

If he can show that its a legal gun and he is legally able to possess it in his home state he shouldn’t have a problem.  Plaxico Burress may have gotten the same charge but he is the idiot.  He actually discharged the gun in public, and was carrying an illegal weapon not trying to follow procedure at the airport and check it like Bowers was.

I’ll wait on more facts to comment further in depth on this one.

Signature 

FIRE ROBBIE CALDWELL!!!!!!!

If you’re happy with good enough, then good enough is what you’ll be. Greatness requires the expectation of excellence.

Posted: 21 February 2013 12:57 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1079
Joined  2008-10-29

Ogletree is falling in all of the projections I see…

Posted: 21 February 2013 03:02 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2168
Joined  2009-04-22
GAMEtime - 21 February 2013 12:57 PM

Ogletree is falling in all of the projections I see…

He is rated the #1 ILB going into the draft. The only thing that could weigh him down is his character issues and duability. He is expected to be a top 50 pick.

Signature 

“There can be no glory without some pain!” - Nick Saban