My New Cub Scout Pinewood Derby Car
Posted: 22 February 2013 10:30 PM   [ Ignore ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1994
Joined  2009-09-09

My son has a Power Ranger and I made a Clemson one…...

Our pack has an adult/sibling division…

Signature 

“I remember when I was coaching down at Florida, we would always lose kids in recruiting battles to Clemson. I would tell my coaches that we shouldn’t be losing kids to Clemson. Charlie Strong responded ‘coach have you ever actually been to Clemson?’ I hadn’t but I’ll tell you what, I’ve been here now and I get it. This is an exceptional, special place.”

-Urban Myer, Sept 17th, 2011 while calling the Clemson Auburn Game. Clemson won 38-24

Posted: 22 February 2013 10:52 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5932
Joined  2008-10-29

Nice, the wedge design is the best haha I always used that back in the day.

Heres the original Paw Bearer if anyone that hasn’t seen it wants to.  Parks on Centineal Blv on the southwest corner of the stadium infront of lot 6.
http://thepawbearer.com/

Signature 

2014 BCS Orange Bowl Champions
Clemson 40 Ohio St 35

“First team from the state of South Carolina to win a BCS bowl” - Dabo Swinney

If you’re happy with good enough, then good enough is what you’ll be. Greatness requires the expectation of excellence.

Posted: 22 February 2013 10:55 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  656
Joined  2012-06-16

Looks good.  In a tribute to old school football you could call it The Flying Wedge.
Remember the law of the pinewood derby.  Winners are placed on the mantel, losers become doorstops.

Signature 

Lord loves a workin’ man; don’t trust whitey; see a doctor and get rid of it - The Jerk

A person is smart.  People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals and you know it. - K

Posted: 23 February 2013 05:09 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1994
Joined  2009-09-09

Just got back…....We took 1st Place With the Paw-Bearer….  Now I am bushed…7-8 hour of noisy 1-6 year old boys has its toll on one’s nerves…lol

Signature 

“I remember when I was coaching down at Florida, we would always lose kids in recruiting battles to Clemson. I would tell my coaches that we shouldn’t be losing kids to Clemson. Charlie Strong responded ‘coach have you ever actually been to Clemson?’ I hadn’t but I’ll tell you what, I’ve been here now and I get it. This is an exceptional, special place.”

-Urban Myer, Sept 17th, 2011 while calling the Clemson Auburn Game. Clemson won 38-24

Posted: 24 February 2013 06:27 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  181
Joined  2009-03-13
CU_Tigers4life - 23 February 2013 05:09 PM

Just got back…....We took 1st Place With the Paw-Bearer….  Now I am bushed…7-8 hour of noisy 1-6 year old boys has its toll on one’s nerves…lol

Congrats.

And it could be worse, it could have been 1-6 year old girls.

Posted: 27 February 2013 09:47 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1073
Joined  2008-10-29

Despite the team…I respect this…good work…