FSU vs Pitt on Labor day
Posted: 23 February 2013 08:41 PM   [ Ignore ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5680
Joined  2008-10-29

http://www.fbschedules.com/2013/02/florida-state-to-play-pittsburgh-on-labor-day-2013/

Have fun with that.  No thanks!

Swofford needs to hurry up and get out of the restaurant and actually release the schedule, it seriously gets later and later each year.

Signature 

2014 BCS Orange Bowl Champions
Clemson 40 Ohio St 35

“First team from the state of South Carolina to win a BCS bowl” - Dabo Swinney

If you’re happy with good enough, then good enough is what you’ll be. Greatness requires the expectation of excellence.

Posted: 23 February 2013 08:44 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  486
Joined  2011-04-22

It should be out in the next week or so. Syracuse just finalized its 12th game, which was the additional holdup besides Labor Day.

Signature 

God Bless Saturday. @MattSmithCFB

Posted: 24 February 2013 12:48 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  508
Joined  2009-07-04

Clem: remember, this scheduling stuff is just SO COMPLICATED only our infamous Commish has the brain-power to figure it out. I mean just because every other conference has had schedules out for months, they don’t have to deal with all the challenges that we in the ACC do. Be patient and support our illustrious leader.

Posted: 24 February 2013 12:50 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5680
Joined  2008-10-29

If the ACC didn’t make the boneheaded decision to go to 9 games to start we wouldn’t be in this mess to start with.  We’d also have Ole Pi$$ and Oklahoma State still on our schedule for future years.

I bet its rough deciding which marquee game to air at high noon on Raycom, my god what a nightmare.

Signature 

2014 BCS Orange Bowl Champions
Clemson 40 Ohio St 35

“First team from the state of South Carolina to win a BCS bowl” - Dabo Swinney

If you’re happy with good enough, then good enough is what you’ll be. Greatness requires the expectation of excellence.

Posted: 24 February 2013 06:12 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  181
Joined  2009-03-13
Clemtgrs - 24 February 2013 12:50 AM

I bet its rough deciding which marquee game to air at high noon on Raycom, my god what a nightmare.

Swofford’s got to ensure that his son Chad has an assured income, even if it is to the detriment of the conference he is getting paid to “lead”.

I wonder if the ACC is helping FSU and Pitt out with the buyouts for the Wofford/Villanova games they are having to buyout to play on Labor Day?  We should have sent them a bill for having to buyout of the Ole Miss and Okie State series when they tried to add the 9th conference game.

Posted: 24 February 2013 09:40 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2735
Joined  2011-02-04

Not a big deal to me if the scheduling is delayed. Pitt ought to be a decent team and I kind of like getting them out of the way early.

Signature 

“And that’s all I have to say about that”

Posted: 25 February 2013 11:10 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  928
Joined  2012-05-17
Garrett_TD23 - 24 February 2013 09:40 PM

Not a big deal to me if the scheduling is delayed. Pitt ought to be a decent team and I kind of like getting them out of the way early.

Especially considering how they played early in the season last year.  They were just bad.

Signature 

Broscience: 50% Fact, 50% Magic, 100% results.

See ya at church - Dom