How’s the baseball team doing?
Posted: 25 February 2013 09:23 PM   [ Ignore ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2928
Joined  2011-02-04

I thought this was going to be a down year for FSU and it still could be, but so far FSU is a perfect 7-0. Marcus Davis, a guy I never heard of now has 3 homers Scott “the ‘stache” Sitz is doing a nice job taking over as the #2 starter.

On a funny side note, I just read where the Gators are 3-5. Feel free to go over to Alligator Alley and point and laugh at them.

Signature 

“And that’s all I have to say about that”

Posted: 26 February 2013 11:58 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3317
Joined  2008-10-29

UNC is rated number 1 with what may be the best 3 starter rotation. They are also undefeated on the season. I think this ACC baseball season will be fantastic. I’m forturnate to live near 3 schools, and will be able to see some games at each of them. I’ll probably check ouf FSU when they come up to NCSU.

Signature 

I’m quite lucky. I have a lovely wife, two great kids and an ever improving golf game.

Posted: 26 February 2013 12:37 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2351
Joined  2009-01-07

Clemson lacks the power hitters they usually have but the pitching and fielding have been outstanding.

Signature 

“I won’t support any sport where you sit on your ass and go backwards.”

Coach Frank Howard when asked to support a rowing team at Clemson

Posted: 26 February 2013 03:22 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1455
Joined  2009-10-20

VT’s off to a great start—- 7-1 with two wins over CWS team, Kent State, and two wins over Super Regional participant UNC-W.  Offense will be amongst the best in the ACC,—if not, the entire country.

Pitching and defense will be the question marks. 

I expect this team to make the Regionals.  Anything else is icing on the cake.

Signature 

I won’t be money but I’ll wager avatar’s….I’ll use a Logan Thomas Avatar for an entire season if I lose and if I win you have to have some type of Clemson Avatar.

-CU_Tigers4Life (01-26-2013)