4 of 4
Rosanne Fired For Being Rosanne
Posted: 11 June 2018 01:36 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 46 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3471
Joined  2009-01-07
SoPinesHeel - 11 June 2018 01:20 PM

Ummm…it was evident when you voted for it and you have yet to condemn any of it. You had a choice.

That makes you complicit…just like Ivanka so I see why you don’t like Samantha Bee.

It’s a little more complex than that, though I suppose your believing it isn’t and labeling me with all of what you can find means you’re aligned with and participated in everything anyone on the left says or does? It’s really a pretty elementary logical flaw.

Curggr - 22 March 2017 11:21 AM

There were things about Trump I didn’t like and things I still don’t like. However, I saw, and still do see, Hillary Clinton as worse.

This sums up my vote and does not defend Trump - to the contrary it says there are things about him I don’t like. It draws a comparison between the two people with realistic chances of winning. You went with unrealistic.

Now, go back and find where I defended him or excused vulgarity. Again, I’m using this thread as evidence for you.

Signature 

“I won’t support any sport where you sit on your ass and go backwards.”

Coach Frank Howard when asked to support a rowing team at Clemson

Posted: 11 June 2018 02:20 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 47 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  7924
Joined  2008-10-29

No it’s not a logical flow at all. You actively come on here and defend trump regularly. That is defending vulgarity. As someone who is complicit, I know you want it to be just like you have tried to claim the Russia stuff isn’t true and have stayed silent on all the rest.  That is truly the only double standard around. You all sold your soul as a party and it is going to crash all around you just like I predicted it would.

I don’t excuse anything. I just call out the bullshit of you all wanting heads because poor Rosanne got what she deserved. False equivalence is the name of y’alls game every single time.

Signature 

“Looks like the upper hand is on the other foot!”
- President Tug Benson, Hot Shots! Part Deux (1993)

Posted: 11 June 2018 02:24 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 48 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-01-07
SoPinesHeel - 11 June 2018 02:20 PM

No it’s not a logical flow at all.

I couldn’t have said it better myself.

Signature 

Posted: 11 June 2018 02:28 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 49 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-10-29

Yeah you got me. Flaw not flow. iPhones aren’t the easiest to type.

I’ll say it simply for you. You haven’t criticized a damn thing and still haven’t. You admit you still support his actions so you don’t get to complain about vulgarity. You actively support vulgarity and when presented with a chance to not support it you further double down.

But hey at least we are getting those Canadians back for burning down the White House. Too bad we didn’t have the Marine “Core” back then to protect it.

Signature 

Posted: 11 June 2018 04:41 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 50 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-01-07
SoPinesHeel - 11 June 2018 02:28 PM

Yeah you got me. Flaw not flow. iPhones aren’t the easiest to type.

I’ll say it simply for you. You haven’t criticized a damn thing and still haven’t. You admit you still support his actions so you don’t get to complain about vulgarity. You actively support vulgarity and when presented with a chance to not support it you further double down.

But hey at least we are getting those Canadians back for burning down the White House.

I knew what you meant, I just couldn’t pass it up.

I find it interesting that a guy with your intellect can’t get that you can like some things about a person and not like others. Anyway, by saying I can’t complain about vulgarity because I support some of the things he does, I assume that means you don’t really have any examples of me defending vulgarity and it’s all your extrapolation.

Curggr - 14 June 2017 06:27 PM

it’s no secret that Trump has an over-sized ego.

Curggr - 19 June 2017 11:11 AM

he tweets some things he shouldn’t,

Okay, show me the defense of vulgarity.

To follow your logic of me being responsible for everything someone on the right does, I know you’re sorry more politicians weren’t shot on the baseball field. I’m sure you would’ve helped but you were probably trying to figure out if you should wear your p hat or your antifa mask. That’s a pretty classy bunch you join to demonstrate - great job on the Molotov cocktails. Are you still into attacking old people with Trump hats? Of course, I assume this doesn’t characterize you so I don’t throw that at you in any of my posts, yet you use that tactic often - post 43 on this thread for one specific example.

Signature 

Posted: 11 June 2018 04:50 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 51 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-10-29

You tried to deny that he declared bankruptcy more than any other person in American business history. I proved you wrong and that is welshing on debts and in some cases bankrupting many hardworking people. Vulgar and wrong especially when he profited.

You said nothing about the dozens of women who accused him of harassing them or his repeated extramarital affairs including multiple over his current wife. Pretty vulgar and you are silent.

You have said nothing when he failed to donate the money to veterans groups and tried to pocket it himself until the media caught him. Vulgar not to mention his slander against John McCain but as a fellow non veteran who runs when his nation calls, Ill forgive you for not knowing any better.

You say nothing as he talks about jailing his opponents, using the government against those who criticize him or uses his office to enrich himself and his children.

You say nothing as he is now attacking our allies and cozying up to our enemies.

You say nothing as his justice department separates mothers from their children and is killing criminal justice reform.

Your silence is complicity in vulgarity. Spare me your tepid claim that he tweets things he shouldn’t. You actively support him and he is vulgar therefore you support vulgarity.

I already know you are a freeloading POS. I just wonder why you keep wanting to remind us all.

Signature 

Posted: 11 June 2018 05:23 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 52 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-01-07

You tried to deny that he declared bankruptcy more than any other person in American business history. I proved you wrong and that is welshing on debts and in some cases bankrupting many hardworking people. Vulgar and wrong especially when he profited.

<I>Don’t think it’s true that I tried to deny or support any such thing. I have no idea how many times people have declared bankruptcy and doubt you do either. <I>

You said nothing about the dozens of women who accused him of harassing them or his repeated extramarital affairs including multiple over his current wife. Pretty vulgar and you are silent.

<I>I don’t know which, if any of those, are true to comment on. Many were debunked and went away as a result. I do think he’s probably a philanderer and if so, it’s a horrible thing to put his wife and family through.<I>

You have said nothing when he failed to donate the money to veterans groups and tried to pocket it himself until the media caught him. Vulgar not to mention his slander against John McCain but as a fellow non veteran who runs when his nation calls, Ill forgive you for not knowing any better.

<I>Start a thread on some of this if you want. I’ll comment directly to your point. I thought the remarks about John McCain were horribly tasteless. <I>

You say nothing as he talks about jailing his opponents, using the government against those who criticize him or uses his office to enrich himself and his children.

<I>I didn’t like the lock her up stuff. I don’t think that’s an approach that should be used.
He’s already pretty rich and is donating his salary. If there’s a specific policy you want to discuss, start it as a topic.<I>

You say nothing as he is now attacking our allies and cozying up to our enemies.

<I>I’m glad we have someone that understands that the measure of diplomacy isn’t the avoidance of ruffling feathers. Attacking isn’t exactly what’s happening - a little dramatic. His job is to do what’s best for the country. As for cozying up to enemies, you were just talking about how he was going to start a nuclear war, yet now his approach results in a summit and that’s a problem too…... He has clearly outlined that he’s not giving in but is open to talking if NK makes concessions - good with me.  <I>

You say nothing as his justice department separates mothers from their children and is killing criminal justice reform.

<I>The justice department has always separated parents from children if their parents broke the law. Jails are full of people like that, but the sequence of events began with the parents. Trump has criminal justice reform on his agenda. In my mind, it’s a tremendous need, particularly for juveniles, so we may agree there. <I>

I already know you are a freeloading POS. I just wonder why you keep wanting to remind us all.

<I>Haaahaaaa! <I>

There, I responded to your points - condemnation in some, not so much in others. Thanks for the opportunity to clearly demonstrate that I’m willing to be critical of such behavior, so I’ll now cite this post as having examples of me being critical of Trump and go back to this very thread of your excusing vulgarity because you agree with an underlying perspective.

Signature 

Posted: 11 June 2018 05:58 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 53 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-10-29

So you agree he is vulgar and you are glad to support him, despite his vulgarity and you have only spoken about it when I give you a list to respond to. So your fake outrage about vulgarity is just one more example of your hypocrisy. End of argument.

PS you have a short memory. If only there was documentation of his insults. What would you call his tweet storm on the Canadian Prime Minister. What would you call his attacks on his republican rivals…

If only there was documentation on his bankruptcies which I provided you. You can go back and find it. I’m not gonna waste my time because I already know you have no idea what you are talking about.

No, his accusers have not been shown to be false. In fact he is paying and in some cases threatening them. You don’t get warrants to raid a lawyer’s office without eveidence and you don’t need a “fixer” without bad behavior. Nice try again but another lie.

Criminal justice reform on his agenda? Your ignorance is showing. Better check with his AG on that.
No we have not separated parents seeking asylum from their children but as usual you don’t know what you are talking about. It isn’t illegal to seek asylum. In fact it is very much legal.

Your idea of foreign policy is so stupid it isn’t worth commenting. But of course you are a dipshit so why should I be surprised.

I haven’t even mentioned Russia. You know, our enemy. 22 indictments, 5 guilty pleas and we are just getting warmed up. Campaign manager, NSA…rest assured Donnie Jr and Jared are on deck. But hey, hey can pardon himself. The mere thought of treason is vulgar but as someone who is complicit and obviously a liar and of below average intelligence, what would you know? It’s not like you ever stepped up to do anything when your country called…if only we were attacked in your life. If only…I guess bone spurs.

Signature 

Posted: 11 June 2018 09:49 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 54 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5180
Joined  2009-09-09

Pines has flipped his freaking lid…He see’s the boogie-man Trump everywhere.  He’s hijacked yet another thread to spout of the same hate-Trump, Hate Conservatives dogma he spouts off…

Pines never address the alternative to Trump so conveniently in Hilary Clinton…with all of Trump flaws, he runs rings around the Clinton’s. Your choice was to hide under a rock and piss away your vote with a person that had no chance so you can place yourself on a pedestal and proclaim how noble your were….I still can believe a guy like you voted for Colin Powell.  You would the a guy some “noble” as you would suck it up and vote for someone that actually had a chance to beat Trump rather than taking a knee like the NFL in protest.

What really pisses Pines off is despite Trumps character flaws, he’s turning out to be pretty damned effective in spite of the media and Hollywood totally against him.

Signature 

“I’ve trained myself not to laugh or smile. I watched a hundred hours of the Three Stooges; every time I felt like smiling or laughing, I jabbed myself in the stomach with a cattle prod.”

—Col. Flagg From M*A*S*H

Posted: 11 June 2018 10:06 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 55 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-10-29

Really? By what measure? LMFAO. Damn you are truly a moron.

I’ll remind you that when he resigns in shame or even better yet when he pardons all his buddies,  himself and leaves us all with a constitutional crisis that your gutless party doesn’t have the guts to resolve. Remember that thing you used to care about?

I addressed everything you have brought up on this thread. You just don’t like it and Trump is directly related to the topic. Did you ever see an episode of any of the shows? Or you just regugitating Hannity/Ingram tripe?

But yeah, the Clinton administration definitely would be different, what with all those credible people in jobs doing work…so few Scott Pruitts and Betsy DeVos types. How’s that Swamp draining coming?

You know what the Clinton’s would definitely have done? Prepared for a summit, and not go in winging it after having given the North everything it wanted…legitimacy of a 1 on 1. If only your boy had the nations best interest and not just trying to score points for himself.

We know the Iran deal is the “worst deal” so when we pay the North for inspections with money that wasn’t theirs to begin unlike with like Iran, I’ll stand by to wait for all of your excuses on this one. Of course you would have to have some concept of foreign policy to begin with…we know you don’t.  Just like your boy.

Signature 

Posted: 11 June 2018 10:19 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 56 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5180
Joined  2009-09-09

Gotcha….you finally came clean about the Clintons..

Signature 

“I’ve trained myself not to laugh or smile. I watched a hundred hours of the Three Stooges; every time I felt like smiling or laughing, I jabbed myself in the stomach with a cattle prod.”

—Col. Flagg From M*A*S*H

Posted: 11 June 2018 10:31 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 57 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-01-07
SoPinesHeel - 11 June 2018 05:58 PM

So you agree he is vulgar and you are glad to support him, despite his vulgarity and you have only spoken about it when I give you a list to respond to. So your fake outrage about vulgarity is just one more example of your hypocrisy. End of argument.

PS you have a short memory. If only there was documentation of his insults. What would you call his tweet storm on the Canadian Prime Minister. What would you call his attacks on his republican rivals…

If only there was documentation on his bankruptcies which I provided you. You can go back and find it. I’m not gonna waste my time because I already know you have no idea what you are talking about.

No, his accusers have not been shown to be false. In fact he is paying and in some cases threatening them. You don’t get warrants to raid a lawyer’s office without eveidence and you don’t need a “fixer” without bad behavior. Nice try again but another lie.

Criminal justice reform on his agenda? Your ignorance is showing. Better check with his AG on that.
No we have not separated parents seeking asylum from their children but as usual you don’t know what you are talking about. It isn’t illegal to seek asylum. In fact it is very much legal.

Your idea of foreign policy is so stupid it isn’t worth commenting. But of course you are a dipshit so why should I be surprised.

I haven’t even mentioned Russia. You know, our enemy. 22 indictments, 5 guilty pleas and we are just getting warmed up. Campaign manager, NSA…rest assured Donnie Jr and Jared are on deck. But hey, hey can pardon himself. The mere thought of treason is vulgar but as someone who is complicit and obviously a liar and of below average intelligence, what would you know? It’s not like you ever stepped up to do anything when your country called…if only we were attacked in your life. If only…I guess bone spurs.

I’m not going to try to follow and thus legitimize the topic shifts of your flight of ideas.Start a thread about any one topic if you think you can stick to it.

As for this thread, there was unanimous condemnation of Roseanne and her remark. The second part of the topic was that of a double standard. I openly criticized Trump with words like horrible and tasteless. You failed to do so when questioned several times about an obvious vulgarity and cited that you agreed with the underlying point and the fact that the employer supported it (both evidence of the double standard) as evidence for the merits of use of the c word to insult someone on national tv - oh, and that she says it a lot. The questions at hand have been addressed. All agree that Roseanne got what she deserved.  I’m willing to call out behavior of people on the right, and you give qualified responses about that on the left. The only thing that would be relevant and new to the topic would be if you would take a stand against something from someone on the left, but you’ll continue to vote present. Robert Deniro is counting on your vote.

Signature 

Posted: 12 June 2018 01:44 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 58 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-10-29
CU_Tigers4life - 11 June 2018 10:19 PM

Gotcha….you finally came clean about the Clintons..

Are you familiar with the definition of “gotcha”?

You aren’t using it right. How exactly have I “come clean” about the Clintons? Cause I said they would have qualified and credible people in high level government jobs? You would think that is a basic thing before this administration.

Signature 

Posted: 12 June 2018 02:03 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 59 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-10-29
Curggr - 11 June 2018 10:31 PM
SoPinesHeel - 11 June 2018 05:58 PM

I’m not going to try to follow and thus legitimize the topic shifts of your flight of ideas.Start a thread about any one topic if you think you can stick to it.

As for this thread, there was unanimous condemnation of Roseanne and her remark. The second part of the topic was that of a double standard. I openly criticized Trump with words like horrible and tasteless. You failed to do so when questioned several times about an obvious vulgarity and cited that you agreed with the underlying point and the fact that the employer supported it (both evidence of the double standard) as evidence for the merits of use of the c word to insult someone on national tv - oh, and that she says it a lot. The questions at hand have been addressed. All agree that Roseanne got what she deserved.  I’m willing to call out behavior of people on the right, and you give qualified responses about that on the left. The only thing that would be relevant and new to the topic would be if you would take a stand against something from someone on the left, but you’ll continue to vote present. Robert Deniro is counting on your vote.

Once again, you prove you don’t know anything about the shows questioned as you continue to try to falsely equate two non equatable things. BTW, I provided an example of a show canceled because of fake outrage from people like you. Same network too. Reading is hard I know.

As for the rest, Sorry. No credit given for only responding when forced to. You agree you support his vulgarity so you have no room to criticize anyone else. The only double standard is that we have to listen to defenders and apologizers for this administration at all for the sake of “balance.” What dumbasses like you don’t realize you gave up, not that a freeloading waste of space like you ever really had any to begin with, was any moral standing ever again.

I’m just glad we don’t have to live in a society anymore where charlatans like Pat Robertson, Franklin Graham or Kenneth Copeland get to claim moral authority. As the Republican Party continues to shrink as the college educated, women and minorities abandon it, I fully expect dipshits like you to rewrite your posts and claim how you opposed all the terrible things done that you supported. Until then…

Is Robert DeNiro supposed to be an insult? You realize you support a Blist reality tv conman… Why you continue to tell us what a mark for a conman you are is still amazing, but growing less surprising with every post.

Signature 

4 of 4