Looks Like Hilary Clinton Is About To Run in 2020..
Posted: 09 July 2018 02:10 PM   [ Ignore ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5277
Joined  2009-09-09

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5931169/Talk-emerges-Hillary-Clinton-plotting-2020-comeback-prepping-Trump-rematch.html

That would be a gift to the GOP.  Well, if She does run against Trump it looks like another vote for Colin Powell by one member of this board…

Signature 

“I’ve trained myself not to laugh or smile. I watched a hundred hours of the Three Stooges; every time I felt like smiling or laughing, I jabbed myself in the stomach with a cattle prod.”

—Col. Flagg From M*A*S*H

Posted: 10 July 2018 09:34 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3490
Joined  2009-01-07

Yikes. I don’t think she would get the same support from Democrats as she has in the past. I think a lot of people are just ready for her to go away.

Signature 

“I won’t support any sport where you sit on your ass and go backwards.”

Coach Frank Howard when asked to support a rowing team at Clemson

Posted: 10 July 2018 09:53 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5277
Joined  2009-09-09
Curggr - 10 July 2018 09:34 AM

Yikes. I don’t think she would get the same support from Democrats as she has in the past. I think a lot of people are just ready for her to go away.

I don’t know…there are a bunch of pissed-off liberal women that will go girl-power at all costs…

Signature 

“I’ve trained myself not to laugh or smile. I watched a hundred hours of the Three Stooges; every time I felt like smiling or laughing, I jabbed myself in the stomach with a cattle prod.”

—Col. Flagg From M*A*S*H

Posted: 10 July 2018 11:00 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3490
Joined  2009-01-07

She would definitely get that group and would still get some other support. I just think the excitement about her wouldn’t b e what it was, though she could never imagine that.

Signature 

“I won’t support any sport where you sit on your ass and go backwards.”

Coach Frank Howard when asked to support a rowing team at Clemson