Who will trip Clemson this year?
Posted: 05 August 2018 09:40 AM   [ Ignore ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4161
Joined  2011-02-04

Last year it was at Syracuse, the year before it was to Pitt. Who has the best chance this year? The pattern seems to be the teams you would least expect. I don’t think they will stumble to FSU, they won’t overlook them even in a transition year.

BC seems like a dangerous team that found their groove later last year with a couple of rising freshmen stars and BC is one of those teams that could lul you to sleep on the schedule.

Posted: 05 August 2018 12:16 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  12403
Joined  2008-10-29

Hopefully no one, but I’d have to say BC or NCST.  NCST always comes close.  @BC in almost mid November is gonna be colllllld.  Maybe Wake?  That was an 8 win team last year.

Signature 

2()17 CHAMPS

If you’re happy with good enough, then good enough is what you’ll be. Greatness requires the expectation of excellence.

Posted: 05 August 2018 07:36 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4408
Joined  2013-01-17

Texas A&M because Dabo might be screwing around with the QB situation? 

BC at the end of the year in the cold after some injuries stack up? 

I won’t be shocked if we lose a game in the regular season but doubt it will mean much.

Signature 

2016 National Champs

Posted: 05 August 2018 09:51 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  12403
Joined  2008-10-29

I had forgotten we played A&M, I was just thinking conference.  You right.

Signature 

2()17 CHAMPS

If you’re happy with good enough, then good enough is what you’ll be. Greatness requires the expectation of excellence.

Posted: 05 August 2018 10:35 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5543
Joined  2009-09-09

I really think NC State is the team to circle.  We have frequently struggled with these guy over the year.  The are like a boxer fighting a south paw!

Signature 

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Posted: 06 August 2018 07:02 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  823
Joined  2009-07-04

Gonna have to be a team with tons of offensive firepower that gets a few breaks. If our offense sputters, gives up T/O’s, pick six, returns for TD’s, that type of thing. Frankly, I don’t see anyone who I think score much on our defense but weird things can happen. I think FSU has the most talent offensively of the teams we play. Jimbo will pull out all the stops to start his tenure with a Big Bang but again, unless we just give games away, there isn’t a team that should be within 10 points of us until the playoffs.

Posted: 06 August 2018 09:54 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  482
Joined  2012-01-24

FSU